Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Panic attacks on trt

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Clomid I have not taken for over a year. Caffeine intake is high. Anyone recommend a prework out that’s good but doesn’t have caffeine?
Best one on the market, Yep Strength - Stupid Pumped! I am affiliated with two other supplement companies that give me free supplements and I still would rather pay money for Stupid Pumped.

T

Tex79

Mar 16, 2024
How is your blood pressure? I suspect there is another issue. I’ve done androgel before, and have done 500mg/week alone and stacked with everything from deca, EQ, tren, anadrol, anavar etc and never had any issues. Bloodwork has always been great after a cycle, and sometimes my “cycles” have lasted several years lol I haven’t heard of any issues although if you are taking a pre workout it could be causing what you are describing. If you are is it a new preworkout? Try leaving it out or changing it out.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023

5% Nutrition Rich Piana Kill It Reloaded High Stim Pre-Workout​

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
My blood pressure is good. I’ve been doing it at home frequently. The only other thing I took with it was bpc157. My diet is really good too. Haven’t eaten a processed food in over a year.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Get it. Most of the guys on here that have used the gel will tell you their test levels still sucked when using it. A lot of people have an aversion to needles, but we are talking about your health. You need to get over that shit. Best way to do it, jump in the deep end. Go with everyday micro injections. For most guys, 20 mg a day is enough to put them in a good place. That is .1 ml of 200 mg/ml test cyp. Shoot it through a 31 g 5/16 insulin pin and you barely even notice that shit. Rotate spots. Upper quads, VG, delts, triceps, pecs and biceps (if you are not scared).

Most here can attest, 20 mg a day makes them feel better than 100 mg twice a week or 200 mg once a week.
I hit a whopping 300 ng/dL on the Androgel the heavy stuff. Shit wouldn't go through my lizard skin I guess.

T

Tex79

Mar 16, 2024
My blood pressure is good. I’ve been doing it at home frequently. The only other thing I took with it was bpc157. My diet is really good too. Haven’t eaten a processed food in over a year.
I’m not familiar with that peptide, actually have stayed away from most peptides and stuck to what I knew was the best bang for the buck. Peptides are always hit or miss for their effectiveness imo. A search for bpc157 turned up the following sides
  • Nausea.
  • Dizziness.
  • Hot flashes.
  • Blood pressure fluctuations.
  • Liver and kidney complication

maybe you were one of the lucky ones I have had friends get vertigo from supps. How would you describe your panic attack? Shortness of breath? Blacking out? Anxiety?

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
They’ll just pop up if I’m at the gym and I’ll start sweating out of now where and then goes away. Like fight or flight. Been googling panic attacks from TRT and seems like a lot of people have experienced this or are experiencing it and had to come off or dramatically cut doses. Also read a lot about elevated estrogen

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Sucks I live in the US and they legalize everything but Anabolics. If they would change that than I could just jump on some occasional clen or var and I’d be a happy camper without the added bs.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Anyone have panic attacks after starting TRT? I have been reading and it says it has to do with estrogen levels. What does that mean and what should be taking with it?
Whenever I start a new compound I get a jolt of anxiety. how is your blood pressure /

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic