Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Panic attacks on trt

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Best path forward is get your blood work done. All the tests in adult male panel, which includes most of the basic needed tests but add estradiol sensitive at least. some here will have you add a bunch more tests but this is the base set that should give you a lot of information that you need. go from there after evaluation. something like this you can get for under $200 buck ordered on one of the online places like Personalabs and others. come back here and you get some some help interpreting. I was a registered professional in clinical lab sciences some years ago. Here is an example from Quest:

CBC with Differential/Platelet Count (6399)
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP 14) (10231)
Hemoglobin A1c with Estimated Average Glucose (16802)
Lipid Panel with LDL/HDL Ratio (19543)
Prostate-specific Antigen (PSA) (5363)
Testosterone, Total, (Males) (873)
TSH (899)
Urinalysis, Complete (5463)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
do you guys think I should have the doc lower the dosage or just do it once a day ever other day? Problem is what I have now is a 100 per dose and I can’t get half the amount to come out of the dispenser
Yeah, you need to go back to the doctor and tell him/her to give you some injectable test. That pump crap sucks.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
She did say let me know if you want to go injectable. It’s easy but I’ve been hesitant

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
She did say let me know if you want to go injectable. It’s easy but I’ve been hesitant
Get it. Most of the guys on here that have used the gel will tell you their test levels still sucked when using it. A lot of people have an aversion to needles, but we are talking about your health. You need to get over that shit. Best way to do it, jump in the deep end. Go with everyday micro injections. For most guys, 20 mg a day is enough to put them in a good place. That is .1 ml of 200 mg/ml test cyp. Shoot it through a 31 g 5/16 insulin pin and you barely even notice that shit. Rotate spots. Upper quads, VG, delts, triceps, pecs and biceps (if you are not scared).

Most here can attest, 20 mg a day makes them feel better than 100 mg twice a week or 200 mg once a week.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Plus, I'm curious what injectable dose this idiot doctor would prescribe being her topical is higher than
even the drug rep's recommendation. I'd be careful with that bitch, she sounds clueless.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Clomid I have not taken for over a year. Caffeine intake is high. Anyone recommend a prework out that’s good but doesn’t have caffeine?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Clomid I have not taken for over a year. Caffeine intake is high. Anyone recommend a prework out that’s good but doesn’t have caffeine?
I think all of us want to see this Dr… lol.. I don’t think your Anxiety/panic attacks are related to testosterone. Test is the opposite , you’ll feel energized and happy. Taking DHEA might be the cause. Additionally, your estrogen can also be off too… or maybe to much DHT being converted. Lots of factors here to consider. You also mentioned a high stress job and ill family member. You have a perfect storm of stress and It looks like you’re looking for something else to blame than the obvious.

You’re also living on caffeine and probably getting horrible sleep. Start meditating and go see a psychologist.

What’s the brand name of Test you are taking? Also have you tried once a day?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I would drop your caffeine intake. Slowly!

Transparent Labs has stim.free pre workout. I have not used it.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Sucks I have to be the one fucked up sole on TRT lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic