Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

opinions needed on dbol/anadrol stack

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Just wanting to get some feedback on this stack. I've never run anadrol any higher than 50mg and didn't get much from it. Dbol over 40mg and my nipples are killing me. So I'm trying to decide on running just the drol at 100mg or stacking 50mg with 25mg of dbol. Im 220lbs right now. Around 10% bf. Looking to put some quality mass on before cutting for my next show. Planning to stack with EQ and Test. Just curious on everyone's opinion and experiences with the stack or with drol alone. Doses, length etc..

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I've never ran the 2 together... I have ran 4 weeks anadrol @ 50 mg per day followed by 4 weeks d-bol @ 50 mg per day (with test and deca throughout) and that was a great cycle... very big size and strength gains... mainly water of course but still very fun. :)

In my experience with anadrol anything over 50 mgs per day was a waste... I've went as high as 150 mgs per day for 5 weeks and I wouldn't do it again... my appetite was completely gone and I felt like hammered shit.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've never ran anadrol. I couldn't imagine running both together for me. The sides would probably kill me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I run drol anywhere from 100 to 200. 200 would be at a meet and not sustained. 150 is my typical training dose

I have ran drol and dbol together at 100/50 respectively. It was pretty awesome.

If dbol blows up your titties than just run the drol at 100mg and leave the dbol out. Do have nolva on hand. It doesn't aromatize but will set your nips on fire thru other pathways.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I've done a 50:50 mix before, if I run drol high my knot in my nipple flares up but that's with no AI, I use 1mg letro eod while blasting and have no sides. But nolva would be good to have sitting around. I personally like doing them in seperate cycles

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I got a buddy that caps his own and he gave me some Dbol/Drol 50/50 caps I'm dying to try. I've run them both together before with good results but, as already stated, sides tend to flare up more and most of my gains were water

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic