Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Now it's getting reael, and close to home...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Why is it not a reverse hate crime? makes no sense how its all one sided.
It only applies if the Offender is white.

No I understand the politically correct, i just don't understand why no one challenged the system.
That would make you a racist!

Ahhh, Islam...such a Peaceful and Loving religion....our women are beaten, sexually mutilated and forced to wear burlap sacks...we love and accept all other religions and people...That is as long as they convert to islam..if not we just wack your head clean off and stick it on a post.. See how peaceful that makes things, it may take a few more years and ALOT of heads lopped off but sooner or later we will be a very peaceful religion, when we are the only one left:D

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
It was nice of that company to hire him in the first place. It's hard for felons to get decent jobs

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The guy had just gotten fired, so it's not known whether it was work related or religiously motivated.

fortunately, the COO of the company was carrying, and shot the guy. He's not dead, and will recover, so they'll be able to interrogate him.

Cover Story for Pro 2nd Amendment Rights. Sad..''MEN'' huddling, shivering like women while a woman is being beheaded. American Males have been soo pussified .. God Save America

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Sad thing is we will all pay to keep that piece of $hit alive in prison for who knows how long.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
In Obama's America, this will merely be "workplace violence".

Sharpton will come into town with buses full of protesters and demand to know "why a white man who shot an 'unarmed' black man" isn't being charged with anything.

The fanatic will probably end up in a sanitarium for a few years then be let out.

Charges will be brought against the COO for some lame excessive use of force and / or violation of some obscure gun law charges, and he will likely be railroaded, convicted of something, and sued, while the NBPP put a bounty on his head, Spike Lee tweets out his address, rioters and looters from out of town wreack havoc, and the COO and his family have to hide for the rest of their lives due to death threats.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
The guy had just gotten fired, so it's not known whether it was work related or religiously motivated.

It will be called workplace violence by the media and government but there should be no doubt that it was religiously motivated. The Fort Hood attacker, Army Maj. Nidal Hasan, was shouting Allahu Akbar during his shooting spree and that was labeled as workplace violence by Obama himself. How many incidents of workplace violence have you heard of where the attacker shouted Allahu Akbar? How many resulted in someone having their head sawed off? It's time we start calling Islam what it really is: A violent, supremacist, expansionist ideology.

Since it will certainly be taken down (if it hasn't already), many posts from his facebook page have been saved here: http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/okl...sraels-facebook-page-is-all-about-islam.html/

The attacker had this image posted on his facebook page that quotes a Quranic verse that justifies beheading the infidel:

Screen-Shot-2014-09-26-at-9.38.49-PM-653x600.png

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
In Obama's America, this will merely be "workplace violence".

Sharpton will come into town with buses full of protesters and demand to know "why a white man who shot an 'unarmed' black man" isn't being charged with anything.

The fanatic will probably end up in a sanitarium for a few years then be let out.

Charges will be brought against the COO for some lame excessive use of force and / or violation of some obscure gun law charges, and he will likely be railroaded, convicted of something, and sued, while the NBPP put a bounty on his head, Spike Lee tweets out his address, rioters and looters from out of town wreack havoc, and the COO and his family have to hide for the rest of their lives due to death threats.

I grew up 2 miles from that plant. Everyone in town carries guns. Oklahoma "carry" law allows anyone without a felony or proven mental disorder to carry a gun hidden or open carry. If there are protests you think some of these other towns were a mess. Oklahoma it full of Redneck, gun carrying, back woods hillbillies. I am being nice about all that 'cause them there are my kin folks haha.

It is sick!!!! this is not workplace violence, look at the guys facebook page he is a terrorist!! It's pretty simple but our president overlooks it because he was black. White, middle eastern, Asian or anything in between he would have been all over this.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I grew up 2 miles from that plant. Everyone in town carries guns. Oklahoma "carry" law allows anyone without a felony or proven mental disorder to carry a gun hidden or open carry. If there are protests you think some of these other towns were a mess. Oklahoma it full of Redneck, gun carrying, back woods hillbillies. I am being nice about all that 'cause them there are my kin folks haha.

It is sick!!!! this is not workplace violence, look at the guys facebook page he is a terrorist!! It's pretty simple but our president overlooks it because he was black. White, middle eastern, Asian or anything in between he would have been all over this.
I don't think so. White yes but middle eastern NO. Middle eastern is his people too.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Yup you are right I forgot he was a Islam sympathizer

We are doomed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic