Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

No defending this one.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
That raises a good question. Why are we so harsh on military men who are in actual combat with people that don't wear uniforms but not our domestic police forces?

It puzzles me as well. I lacked the in-depth training to police people in Iraq, but learned quickly that if I ****ed up, i would pay for my mistakes. Why do we hold our military, Marines specifically, to a such higher standard, when 40% of the enlisted Marines are 21 years old and below (1)? To be a cop you must be 21. Plus cops go through so much more training to police people then we did.

1. http://www.hqmc.marines.mil/Portals/136/Docs/Concepts and Programs/2010/Ch 05_b.pdf

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Gotta say that is wrong. If they had less than lethal that should been deployed, taser, bags whatever, next send the dog. And who the hell carries flash bangs to serve someone a ticket?

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
The pos cop should be held for murder
listen to the video @ 15:20 mark
i hate all ****ing cops

Reactions: n87
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I've never been a fan of any cops from any state as they all are ass's. Now they all seem to be raging lunatics on top of being an ass. Hopefully these guys will get what they have coming to them as this is all unnecessary violence. They just disgust me. What ever happened to them be calm and in control?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

While reading that article, it made me think of something. Many years ago I was discussing police shootings with someone, and I thought the general idea was that police USED to shoot to wound a man that was holding a knife at a distance. What threat is a man with a knife at 25 yards? If he charges, sure, shoot him, if he walks to you, and you tell him to get down and he doesn't, take out his legs.

For civilians, it's different because when we are in those situations, the person 99.9999999999% of the time wants to kill us. So, we use lethal force. A police officer, OTOH, intentionally puts himself in harms way. That said, I would love to see more non-lethal force being utilized. I know there are some numbers that indicate a tazer COULD kill you, but it's extremely rare and some freak thing happens that causes the death. They have all these great tools, are trained to use them, yet they resort to lethal force almost immediately when they feel threatened. Of course you feel threatened, you showed up and were SUPPOSED to arrest him.

lastly, I carry a knife and a concealed weapon. It seems like every few years I feel less and less safe around police while I am carrying. As a citizen with no record, a permit to carry etc, why are THEY threatened? And why do I suddenly feel threatened as well?

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
Swiper,

The worm will turn some day and we will see what pussies these "men" are. It is all fun and games when the violence only flows one direction.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Cut and dry it was Murder. Even if he had a knife they had a k-9.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic