Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

No defending this one.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That raises a good question. Why are we so harsh on military men who are in actual combat with people that don't wear uniforms but not our domestic police forces?

Politics. International Incidence pc bullshit

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I wonder why he had a knife in his hand. Perhaps he was in the middle of making a tomato sandwich?

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Knifes in hand and full black bag of anything.. He bent over several times maybe falling maybe something else... Hard call but I feel I would done the same.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
I hope they all get sent the death penalty.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
The Death Certificate Reportedly Reads ‘Homicide.’ The Pictures Are Gruesome. The Verdict in the Brutal Beating Death of a Homeless Man Is In. And It’s Not What Many Expected.

gruesome.jpg

The Death Certificate Reportedly Reads

Last edited by a moderator:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
The Death Certificate Reportedly Reads ‘Homicide.’ The Pictures Are Gruesome. The Verdict in the Brutal Beating Death of a Homeless Man Is In. And It’s Not What Many Expected.
Well what else would it read? The definition of homicide is a human killing another human. Murder, accident, manslaughter, it's all still homicide.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I wish I could say this surprises me but I've lost all faith in cops.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Well what else would it read? The definition of homicide is a human killing another human. Murder, accident, manslaughter, it's all still homicide.

um ok , im just the messenger. tell that to the person who wrote it. I think they were trying to imply it wasn't accidental.

Last edited:
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I thought you put it in quotes. Don't eat me Swiper.

if you click on the link at the bottom it'll take you to the article. that was the title of it.

I'm going to be firing up the grill soon
when the weather breaks. you seem mighty tasty, I'll just add some sweet baby rays and I'm good. :)

Last edited:
nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
I couldn't even watch the vid once they started beating him.
I'm pro good Cops, but those guys don't deserve to wear a badge.
They both should get the chair for their treatment of that man.

Last edited:
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395635524.579524.jpg

the two killers, ^^^ Jay Cicinelli & Manuel Anthony Ramos. let's hope these killers get what they truly deserve.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic