Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

New Member Intro

R

rammer76

Nov 8, 2012
Dear Iron Den members,

I want to take this time to introduce myself- My name is Ramsey Rodriguez I have been a competitive Bodybuilder,Bodybuilding judge and Powerlifter for over 20 years now. As a practicing professional I have experience as a stength coach, Fitness Director, Personal Fitness/Sports Trainer, Sports Nutritionists (assist.researcher Creatine Studies for EAS Co.-1990's and currently developer of the Tribustol sports suppplement/www.tribustol.com
One of my goals as a competitor and professional is to create and use the best training methods available to assist others and to reach my individual potential in sports.

I hope to develop some good relationships here at the Iron Den-I do enjoy helping others and hope my knowledge can be of help to the members here at the Iron Den. Additionally I plan on learning from the Iron Den members 'you are never too smart to learn'..:weightlift:

I plan on joining some of the groups and participate in some of the forums. Additionally i would like to submit some of the articles I have written on exercises.

Warm Regards,

Ramsey Rodriguez/CISSN-CSCS

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
rammer76 welcome to the iron den.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to TID. Now get to posting :)