Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

New guy

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Good luck with your goals Steve, and welcome to TID. Nice to see another 'smaller' guy on here, sometimes I feel like I'm a minnow in a sea of hulks haha.

It's a great place here, just yell if you need anything and ten people will come back to you with sound advice! Look forward to seeing you around the board MF.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Valdez is my good buddy. He is new to lifting but has a ton of potential. The dude is lean as hell and can crank out an 11:30 two-mile run and barely break a sweat. I'll help him get some pics up as this is all brand new to him
Cool man, I'm a runner as well as a lifter. Sounds like he has some good speed in his legs!

Apocalypto

Apocalypto

Apr 11, 2013
Cool man, I'm a runner as well as a lifter. Sounds like he has some good speed in his legs!

The kid is a freak. He has the highest PT score in our entire unit. Also, he didn't mention it, but he's pretty much brand new to lifting weights. We are gonna try and get some pictures of him this weekend

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The kid is a freak. He has the highest PT score in our entire unit. Also, he didn't mention it, but he's pretty much brand new to lifting weights. We are gonna try and get some pictures of him this weekend

POB said he wanted some commando pics on top of a tank....

Welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic