Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My new business (pic attached)

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Excellent news! Great location; people are more health conscious than ever; you'll do very well. Keep us updated on your success. Very happy for you!

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Congrats! Nothing like being your own boss. When the time comes to expand, you will feel it in your heart without hesitation. If you ever have hesitation, sit back & re-evaluate before you go one step further. God bless & good luck brother!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks for all of the well wishes guys.

Just in the negotiation stage right now, assuming we can all come to an agreement I think things should move quite fast from now. Will keep you in the loop ~ and apologies for not posting as much as I normally do right now. MF

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Another question, if you don't mind. Is this the store where you are employed? I always like to hear when an employee buys a business where they work. Seems to me that is more often than not, a win-win situation, good for both the sellers and the buyer.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Another question, if you don't mind. Is this the store where you are employed? I always like to hear when an employee buys a business where they work. Seems to me that is more often than not, a win-win situation, good for both the sellers and the buyer.
Yes it is the store where I am employed WW. I know it inside out which I feel is a big advantage.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Good luck! If business gets to booming, let me know. I'd be glad to relocate to New Zealand and come work for you! :cool:

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Haha thanks mate, might need some good new staff anyway !!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Well I guess this makes it pretty official that I am now a businessman and the new owner of a health store :)

file.php

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Wish you the best with it brother!

You will be a great salesman.
I've been working with the company for over seven years, so at least I know what to do and what to expect.

Thank you, very excited and very much looking forward to it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic