Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Me, Myself, and Accutane

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Oh, I may have misread: Your RBC was high, or was it on of your liver enzymes?

Thank you DJ, they were both high but the doctor was not concerned about the high RBC. If he ever does become concerned, I'll know what to do.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Saw gen prac today. He says that my levels are not that bad. He almost agreed to move on wth accutane but then he felt my liver with his hand and thinks its enflamed. Yeah, it probably is.... well it better be on all this juice. Not sure what I was thinking when I tried to get accutane prescribed. In retrospect these values will get worse as I add in mast and winny. On a good note, he says the doxycyclin is okay. Now he wants me to get another blood test in 3 weeks. **** that, i'm done with this shit.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
So just as a final note.... the dermatologist insisted that I stop all supliments and when I said no he said "then no more meds for you." not even antibiotic. so, off to find a new derm. what a pussy.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
There are cool ones out there. Mine knows I take AAS. I wont admit it, but he knows. Last time he told me "I am on your side, I will not record any AAS use in your med records." I still didn't have the balls to come clean. Maybe next time.

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
You won't have to use it again after you stop. I took accutane as a teen and after i stopped i maybe would get 1 or up to 2 pimples in a year long period.. keep us posted

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I have never had a breakout since then and it has been a few years I have ran many cycles since then but quite honestly I was on full time for like 3 years til last july when I came off.
I do have a friend that ran the same protocol as I using researchstops accutane (as I was also) and he got a small breakout and so ran another 2 months of accutane and has not had a problem since.
I was on cycle when I did mine and cannot say if it was hard on me internally as I had no bloodwork before and afters but I am still standing and have no zits..lol

That's the key , low dose short cycles through out the year. And don't use it with compounds like tren, or use it before tren runs.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
accutane gave me kidney stones and dried me out bad. It worked but 10 years later I still have some acne. I hate it

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Okay, that backfired in a major way. Apparently one of my liver enzymes is elevated to a point where my derm will not put me on accutane. Not only that, but he wants me to stop the doxycyclin and see a doctor. He expects me to tell him where to fax the blood work to on monday. I wish I could remember which level he said was high but I was taken a bit off guard. He said normal is 33 and mine was 66. He also said my red blood cell count was high. Guess my deca was real.

What is your cycle, how many/much orals. I ran 2.5 grams of gear for my last show using 10 mg ed. of accutane

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Cycle now is 825 sus, 350 tren ace, 350 mast e. No orals atm. Will start oral winny in about 5 weeks. going to run it for 50mg for 50 days. That will bring me right up to my contest. Only other difference is the test will be prop 200mg eod @ the 6 week mark.

I started taking 15,000 iu of vitamin A. Been about a week and not seeing much results. Also started tanning. The tan is camouflaging the acne pretty well. At this stage of the game I have pretty much forgotten about the accutane. I learned I had a refill for the doxy so I'm still on that.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Cycle now is 825 sus, 350 tren ace, 350 mast e. No orals atm. Will start oral winny in about 5 weeks. going to run it for 50mg for 50 days. That will bring me right up to my contest. Only other difference is the test will be prop 200mg eod @ the 6 week mark.

I started taking 15,000 iu of vitamin A. Been about a week and not seeing much results. Also started tanning. The tan is camouflaging the acne pretty well. At this stage of the game I have pretty much forgotten about the accutane. I learned I had a refill for the doxy so I'm still on that.

How far out are you? This cycle seems to be very long. However, I was told by an IFBB pro to go on one year straight as a contest prep. :cool:

If you are 10 weeks out, I would bump up the test to 1500 mg's a week and stay w/ a long acting ester until about 28 days before the show. The test will give you the drive you need for your workouts, and keep your strength high. Pinning prop at those amounts will give you huge knots which may be visible. I would not start the prop until about 26 days out. You will be going w/ 700 mgs a week (half of what you were using w/ T e) so that would be the time to bump up your dosage on everything else, like tren, Mast, and orals.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As much as you are already on, I myself would just add in the accutane at a nice low 20mg dose and don't waste your time with vitamins, antibiotics, or deodorant crystals I would bet your liver values would not suffer at all at that dose.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've been running non pharm grade accutane for 6 weeks or so. Ran 15 mg for 2 weeks. Nothing happened. Ran 30mg for 2 weeks. Nothing happened. Ran 60mg for 2 weeks. Got a vicious breakout. (also went down to cruise dose on test)

Will continue 60mg for a while but so far all I have to show for accutane is a breakout and some extra dry skin on my face.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic