Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Me, Myself, and Accutane

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I was the first in my class to hit puberty. The first with armpit hair, and the first with acne. I got acne when I was 12 years old. It defined my life as a teen. Teenager's don't see a personality. They see the surface. I suffered a lot of ridicule and had a hard time with girls for a while. But, it forced me to become a more interesting person. I had to rely on my personalty and charisma to get laid. It certainly caused a lot of stress and heartache in my life. It did get better through my 20s although I was never acne free. But then came bodybuilding... I will elaborate more in the future but lets just say that my first run with tren left me with severe cysts on my face. Deep painful pockets of puss.

As for now, the blood is going to the lab. Should know by tomorrow or monday.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Okay, that backfired in a major way. Apparently one of my liver enzymes is elevated to a point where my derm will not put me on accutane. Not only that, but he wants me to stop the doxycyclin and see a doctor. He expects me to tell him where to fax the blood work to on monday. I wish I could remember which level he said was high but I was taken a bit off guard. He said normal is 33 and mine was 66. He also said my red blood cell count was high. Guess my deca was real.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
No I have not. And I may try it once I sort out this mess.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
it works for almost everyone, is super cheap and totally safe. Almost every pro BB I know uses it I use for a week a couple times of year and thats all I need.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It sounds very promising.. I'm going to look into it.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
It's worth a shot it won't hurt anything if it doesn't work for you. I'm hoping it safes you from having to run accutane. All you do is put the stone in a squirt bottle fill with water and spray yourself off once a day.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
It's worth a shot it won't hurt anything if it doesn't work for you. I'm hoping it safes you from having to run accutane. All you do is put the stone in a squirt bottle fill with water and spray yourself off once a day.

Would you advise any brand or type? There's lots out there.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
An rbc of 66 is not good. Of course, you are prepping for a contest and should not be worried about a silly thing like stroke (I am joking, but then again I was always ready to risk my life to be a champion bber).

What you need to do is donate blood, that will bring your rbc down. Also, are you using EQ? EQ and a-drol are the worst offenders for raising rbc. If using eq, stop immediately.

After donating, call the donation center and tell them that you are comming down with the flu, and that they better throw the blood out. If you get your rbs down to the low 50's, you should be fine.

As other mentioned, go w/ a much reduced e2d dosing. Accutane will clear you up....until another big cycle.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Okay, that backfired in a major way. Apparently one of my liver enzymes is elevated to a point where my derm will not put me on accutane. Not only that, but he wants me to stop the doxycyclin and see a doctor. He expects me to tell him where to fax the blood work to on monday. I wish I could remember which level he said was high but I was taken a bit off guard. He said normal is 33 and mine was 66. He also said my red blood cell count was high. Guess my deca was real.

Sorry to hear it. The doc probably told you this already but they will give you blood work every 30 days while you are on accutane and won't refill your 'script until the labs come back. I did accutane for 5 months under a doctors supervision years ago and it worked great. The only time I ever broke out was post cycle (back when I did that) and it wasn't that bad, but I ran it anyway to prevent that and also because it can permanently shrink your pores. I really never break out anymore, and a break out these days would be 1 or 2 small zits at most. The doc told me before I started that he used accutane himself and had prescribed it like 4000 times (or something like that) over the last 20 years and not a single patient had any major problems. When I was on this, I was also on test/drol but kept my liver enzymes down by taking huge doses of liv52 and milk thistle, along with drinking a lot of water. Your RBC count will always be elevated, even 120mg/week of test will raise it outside of the norm. Donating blood periodically fixes that. The starting dose of accutane was 40mg/day the first month, 60mg/day the second month, 80mg/day the 3rd month, 100mg/day the 4th month, and 120mg/day the 5th month. The only side effect was severe dryness everywhere (skin, eyes, lips, nose). You'll need lots of moisturizer, chapstick, nose drops, and eye drops.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Oh, I may have misread: Your RBC was high, or was it on of your liver enzymes?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic