Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

liver protection. what do y'all use?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You have been running 50 mcg T3/100 mcg T4, correct? Did you run it all the way up to labs or did you stop before taking labs? My TSH is basically non-existent when I am on T3/T4, even on half that dose.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
You have been running 50 mcg T3/100 mcg T4, correct? Did you run it all the way up to labs or did you stop before taking labs? My TSH is basically non-existent when I am on T3/T4, even on half that dose.
I was on nothing for at least 9 days. Except trt. Before being admitted I don't even think I was doing the t3 t4 for a week. I was thinking perhaps my depression and lack of energy/apathy and hair falling out could be related, signs and symptoms fit but they can fit quite a few other things I'm sure. . Do you think another test would be ordered with my TSH high but t3 and 4 normal low

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You taking any Tylenol? What else? If you’re not drinking, taking anything, and your numbers are high get an ultrasound.

I use Livercare daily.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
What is the dosage you guys have been using for NAC? I've been using Swansons 600mg a day is that enough?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
You taking any Tylenol? What else? If you’re not drinking, taking anything, and your numbers are high get an ultrasound.

I use Livercare daily.
300 mg Tylenol 3x day it's part of another medicine.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
What is the dosage you guys have been using for NAC? I've been using Swansons 600mg a day is that enough?
I've been taking 1000mg, twice a day for a couple of years now. Used to take less but after reading more articles about it, I upped to the 1000 twice.
It's been a while since I read those, but the articles were solid and convincing or I wouldn't have changed it up.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I use Swansons 600 mg twice a day, but again, I have never had liver issues even when running orals with or without the NAC. The only real way to tell is get labs done.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
That’s why your enzymes are so high. That’s destroying your liver
Agreed. It is both liver and kidney toxic. It was only intended for acute pain, for no more than 2 weeks at a time.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I would puke, I haven't drank in 22yrs.
I recently learned about ora flavor, I destroyed all everclear liquid orals and remade them so wife would continue consuming.
Did you have liver damage at some point or something? Why wouldn't you have a glass of wine when doing meal prep?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic