Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Limbs go numb easily

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Seems to happen just about everytime I sit on the toilet... And when I lay down my arms go numb also. Just think it happens a little more often than it should.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I have something similar det. My hands both go numb if I don't move them often enough.
I think it's a nerve.

A lot of times I wake up in the morning and my left or right hand is completely numb. And I didn't sleep on it or anything.

Or if I hold my phone up too long while I'm watching a video, one of my hands gets numb.

Project

Project

Jun 22, 2011
sounds like nerve impingement. google thoracic outlet syndrome

S

Scook

May 5, 2013
Check your pulse in the wrist. Raise your hand over your head while still checking pulse. If your pulse stops, It could be Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Otherwise, I would look into getting a Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) exam done.

Last edited:
Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
If It gets worse ill look into it

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
I get it from sitting on the toilet too long, usually when I got a hot streak on video poker or a tough seduko. I notice the heavier I get, the quicker it happens.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
"D"
What are you running right now!?
Since I I have been running EQ at 700mg a week
My hands an arms go numb doing nothing at all.

I think it is from the increased blood volume being thicker makes it easier for it to happen.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
"D"
What are you running right now!?
Since I I have been running EQ at 700mg a week
My hands an arms go numb doing nothing at all.

I think it is from the increased blood volume being thicker makes it easier for it to happen.

May 1st was the end of some test and drol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Seems to happen just about everytime I sit on the toilet... And when I lay down my arms go numb also. Just think it happens a little more often than it should.

I would have a good MRI on your neck area, back.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I was going numb in the legs, and my Chiropractor diagnosed tight tendons on the outside of my legs. I thought he was crazy, but did the stretches and had immediate relief. When I started karate, we started doing a lot of stretches and now I don't have the problem at all.

For a time, as I bulked, I had the problem in my arms, they would go numb everynight and if I held them in the wrong position during the day. I stopped sleeping on my side (now I sleep with my shoulder pushed forward, so I am resting on the shoulder blade) and I make sure to roll over every hour or so during the night, and that problem stopped, too.

IDK if your problem is similar, but these things worked for me and today I hardly ever experience numbness.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I have the same problem. I think it has to do with the heavier I am. Also I have a back issue. I have over 300% more pull on one side of my back then the other. In a motorcycle accident.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic