Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I have a pair similar to those for deadlifting

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I can attest to that. POB put on the Ristos today and they looked like new. Meanwhile his other shoes looked and smelled like the dog had dragged them around the yard a while and slept on them for a few days.

When he put on the Ristos, I asked him if he was going golfing cause they were all white and looked like golfing shoes! LOL. But when I looked close they were really nice shoes. . .

i didn't know you guys knew each other IRL

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
I wear chucks as well cheap and easy to replace.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Those of you who wear Chucks, do you squat in them? Any more reviews of the Bell power shoe? I need something new because my feet have been hurting enough to be a distraction on squats.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Those of you who wear Chucks, do you squat in them? Any more reviews of the Bell power shoe? I need something new because my feet have been hurting enough to be a distraction on squats.

I do squat in chucks. I do everything in chucks.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I wear chucks as well cheap and easy to replace.

A quality Oly shoe will last a lifetime if you only wear it when you're in the gym lifting.

Here's a question for those who wear chucks.... how do your knees feel? The sheering force on the knees from the sole deformation always caused big problems for me.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014

Yes I squat in them and have never had any issues

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
A quality Oly shoe will last a lifetime if you only wear it when you're in the gym lifting.

Here's a question for those who wear chucks.... how do your knees feel? The sheering force on the knees from the sole deformation always caused big problems for me.

Ive been squatting in chucks for years and I have zero knee issues

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic