arcticranger
What's New?

Leland man accused of manufacturing injectable steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
LELAND, NC (WECT) -

Leland police arrested a man after investigators say they found evidence he was manufacturing injectable steroids to sell.

According to officials, the incident happened around 8:15 a.m. May 31 after officers were dispatched to the home of David Laudell Jacobs, 31, on Sara Clip Lane in reference to an unrelated break-in call.

Officers on scene learned about the presence of narcotics in the residence and contacted detectives for further investigation.

Detectives said they found evidence inside the home that Jacobs was manufacturing injectable steroids for sale.

He was charged with:

• Felony possession of cocaine
  • Possession of a schedule II controlled substance
  • Possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a schedule III controlled substance
  • Maintaining a dwelling for a controlled substance
  • Distribute controlled substances without an authorized distribution license.
Jacobs was booked in the Brunswick County Detention Center under a $15,000 bond. Officials said he was also on probation in New Hanover County for possession of cocaine.

foxwilmington.com/story/32125557/leland-man-accused-of-manufacturing-injectable-steroids

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
With that prior on coke he might want to consider to pick today as the day he started identifying himself as a woman...rather be in the pen with women than a buncha dicks!!
He's going down unless he rolls

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I sense a female is involved in this discovery of a lab.....I guarantee a wife or gf got pissed and called the cops.....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I sense a female is involved in this discovery of a lab.....I guarantee a wife or gf got pissed and called the cops.....

Or the woman was the "unrelated break-in" after he kicked her out...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic