Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Keep an eye out for this one

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
The only time this guy was in trouble or danger was when he voluntarily went outside to confront the other person, all he had to do was call 911, sit inside his locked house with his gun (just in case) and wait for the police.

Yeah. Just sit, wait, do nothing, and become a victim. Awesome mentality. I would love for my daughter to be with a man like you. Lol.

And so what if he fudges his story a little bit to protect his ass. He wouldn't have to do that if it weren't for some of the ridiculous laws that have been put into place by our wonderful judicial system. It's not flawed at all is it?

And that's why you hire a badass lawyer to do the talking for you.

Last edited:
Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Look up Marly Lion he was a 17 yr old kid who was attacked and killed by 4 ****ers in Charleston SC for no reason. The story never even made it past the local news.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
The only time this guy was in trouble or danger was when he voluntarily went outside to confront the other person, all he had to do was call 911, sit inside his locked house with his gun (just in case) and wait for the police.

Yeah. Just sit, wait, do nothing, and become a victim. Awesome mentality. I would love for my daughter to be with a man like you. Lol.

And so what if he fudges his story a little bit to protect his ass. He wouldn't have to do that if it weren't for some of the ridiculous laws that have been put into place by our wonderful judicial system. It's not flawed at all is it?

And that's why you hire a badass lawyer to do the talking for you.
Where did I say do nothing and become a victim, don't be putting words into my mouth?
All that's happened here is he's seen Zimmerman get away with it and he's tried to be a copycat. Only this time the circumstances were different.
Would you prefer your daughter to be with someone she'll have to visit in jail?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Where did I say do nothing and become a victim, don't be putting words into my mouth?
All that's happened here is he's seen Zimmerman get away with it and he's tried to be a copycat. Only this time the circumstances were different.
Would you prefer your daughter to be with someone she'll have to visit in jail?

Where's the evidence to show his actions had ANYTHING to do with the Zimmerman case? The circumstances are so different that statement doesn't make sense at all.

You're right, you didn't say do nothing you said lock yourself in the house and call the police hoping they will sort it all out....Brodel is more worried that when someone comes to actually break into the home (which for all we know could have been next in this case) you would lock the doors and call the cops instead of taking a protective stance, personally I'll protect what's mine, if you don't want to get shot don't try to steal my stuff or put me in harms way.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
snip if you don't want to get shot don't try to steal my stuff or put me in harms way.

I'd have to agree, there's a cause for every action......he must've known at some point this could have happened if he'd continue stealing. Just saying maybe there was another way of doing things, if the police had shot him Merritt Landry wouldn't be facing jail time now.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Again im glad the little prick was killed...he got what he deserved...

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Yeah 14 year old boys are great at thinking of the future.

Glad I didn't grow up around many of you. I would have gotten shot.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I never broke into cars at 2am inside of someone's property.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I would never say that the loss of a 14 year old kid is a good thing. I am a compassionate person, but what I see here is a crime rate dramatically increasing, people are losing a lot of money, their livelihoods are in danger, and the police most likely unable to handle the crime. They need to take back their neighborhood

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
I think a good asswhooping without calling the cops or an ambulance would have been a better choice.

Agreed. This is a much more suitable punishment for this crime, especially for a 14 year old.

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
Agreed. This is a much more suitable punishment for this crime, especially for a 14 year old.

Agreed.

He should have asked his age before he shot him dead. Live and learn, I guess.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic