Dec 31, 2011
Freeze! How old are you son?

"Eightee.... "

BOOM!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Theft or attempted theft does not deserve the death sentence....punishment should fit the crime, as no crime was actually made by said victim the shooter is a murderer IMO.

This is the thought difference of Americans vs Euro's. We believe in Private\Personal property, Euro's don't, American's believe a Man's Home is his Castle and can be defended like it, Euro's don't. Hence why we had to bail their asses out in WWI and WWII also why when they say ''Coalition Forces '' they mean American Military..
God Bless What's left of America!! Where men shoot intruders and thieves not cower in the dark!!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
This is the thought difference of Americans vs Euro's. We believe in Private\Personal property, Euro's don't, American's believe a Man's Home is his Castle and can be defended like it, Euro's don't. Hence why we had to bail their asses out in WWI and WWII also why when they say ''Coalition Forces '' they mean American Military..
God Bless What's left of America!! Where men shoot intruders and thieves not cower in the dark!!

Europeans believe in protecting our personal property and to quote an English phrase
A Man's Home is his Castle
.....the actual quote is
"an English mans home is his castle"
shows how little you know of history and where a great deal of Americans come from or did Americans build castles and go through medieval times? I think you'll find that even in the over PC UK you have the right to defend your home. Bail our asses in WWI & WWII??? At the outbreak of WW2 in 1939 - the vast majority of Americans wanted nothing what-so-ever to do with a war in Europe - Fortress America was the watch-word of the day and to Hell with anyone else.
In November 1941 Pearl Harbor was attacked by the Imperial Japanese Navy which finally kicked Americans asses into joining in
Now, at this stage in proceedings, the Americans would quite easily have simply conducted their own private war with the Japanese.
However. On the day after the Japanese attack upon Pearl, Adolf Hitler, in a moment of utter insanity, declared war on the USA.
Lets be honest, America was quite happy sending over some troops & supplies but never wanted to get involved......back on topic.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I would always assume anybody trespassing or acting aggressively towards me, my property, or others on my property would likely be armed. It's not like criminals wear guns outside their pants on their belts or would definitely tell you or show you they were armed as a warning. And I sure as hell wouldn't depend on 9-1-1 either.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I would always assume anybody trespassing or acting aggressively towards me, my property, or others on my property would likely be armed. It's not like criminals wear guns outside their pants on their belts or would definitely tell you or show you they were armed as a warning. And I sure as hell wouldn't depend on 9-1-1 either.

In Detroit it takes almost an hr for cops to show up..lmfao an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
In Detroit it takes almost an hr for cops to show up..lmfao an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Detroit Police Department released a statement a year or two ago that stated they would no longer be responding to vandalism and theft because they didn't have the manpower to respond to them

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
I believe the kid is still alive but in critical condition.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Europeans believe in protecting our personal property and to quote an English phrase .....the actual quote is shows how little you know of history and where a great deal of Americans come from or did Americans build castles and go through medieval times? I think you'll find that even in the over PC UK you have the right to defend your home. Bail our asses in WWI & WWII??? At the outbreak of WW2 in 1939 - the vast majority of Americans wanted nothing what-so-ever to do with a war in Europe - Fortress America was the watch-word of the day and to Hell with anyone else.
In November 1941 Pearl Harbor was attacked by the Imperial Japanese Navy which finally kicked Americans asses into joining in
Now, at this stage in proceedings, the Americans would quite easily have simply conducted their own private war with the Japanese.
However. On the day after the Japanese attack upon Pearl, Adolf Hitler, in a moment of utter insanity, declared war on the USA.
Lets be honest, America was quite happy sending over some troops & supplies but never wanted to get involved......back on topic.

hahaha Stumpy!! What are you going to defend your home with over there? Slingshots or maybe a 'stern face ' and a good talking to! lol GEEZUS!! You Liberals hate America no matter what! Your mantra has been 'America keep your nose out of others business!' then when you're getting your asses kicked or the mean muslims are blowing your shit up ..' It's 'Fortress America'' To Hell with everyone else??! lmao I guess you know shit about history because we were supplying the Russians and England with supplies well before Troops were commited. This is what happens when liberal policies are instituted in gov'ts.
for the record Stumpy, there was a little thing called The Axis, it consisted of Germany, Italy and Japan. Hmmm where were the spanish during WWII....:food-snacking:

If you guys believe in protecting your homes why did you tuck tail and run after the ragheads bombed your trains?? Buncha pussies oh thats right Islam conquered Spain centuries ago..''Cordoba??'' lol

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic