Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Just learned WCBB is gone…

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
Yeah tough to not be able to keep it afloat. So much information lost over there. Articles from about 20 knowledgeable and many historic people back there now in the digital memory hole. Pretty much the whole staff is here and we do keep in touch. I came over because A1 is here and heard there was gonna be a cookout. Also heard jipped went ghey. So happy for him if he finally realized himself. Fucking A1 quit cooking. I'm hungry damn it. Fucking world is coming to an end. GF is even doing belt squats now. I need stem cells in my dick.
Not trying to hijack, but where has A1 been?

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
Good to see you brother.

Yeah, we ran into some server issues and those who owned the server didn't want to help. With Bass's health issues, he didn't want to deal with it or pass it over to one of us. Believe me, we tried to get him to give it to the Admins/Mods, but eventually we just gave up. Sad, we almost made it 20 years.
First welcome aboard man.

Thanks GF, I had been curious about what happened.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Welcome over to TID. Everyone here has been very accepting of us old farts from WCBB. Mostly because BMJ services them free for the rest of us. LOL

The truth about A1 coming out of retirement is his wife got tired of him around the house and MADE him find a new job. LOL

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to the den, bro!! It is nice to meet you!!

H

HunterGatherer

Mar 20, 2023
I miss that forum. I don’t see many of my close bros from there over here at all.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Welcome over to TID. Everyone here has been very accepting of us old farts from WCBB. Mostly because BMJ services them free for the rest of us. LOL

The truth about A1 coming out of retirement is his wife got tired of him around the house and MADE him find a new job. LOL

Thank goodness for BMJ and his "services".

Congrats on A1 getting a premiere gig dancing in drag dressed as Kim Kardashian at the Rainbow Man Hole Bar. He is a featured performer there and makes tons of $ in tips.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic