jacobss
What's New?

Just learned WCBB is gone…

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Good to see you brother.

Yeah, we ran into some server issues and those who owned the server didn't want to help. With Bass's health issues, he didn't want to deal with it or pass it over to one of us. Believe me, we tried to get him to give it to the Admins/Mods, but eventually we just gave up. Sad, we almost made it 20 years.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
after a few years of thinking there was something I wasn’t doing right, I finally learned it’s gone. I don’t know what happened but did read some of the people landed here and another forum…. So I had to signup.
been spending my whole Life thinking there was something I wasn't doing right.

In your case, more than "some" of the people landed here, a great board got better, and it's hard to imagine TID won't feel like (new) home to you.

welcome

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Welcome to TID brother. Lizard King and everybody does a great job here. There are only a dozen or so boards left these days. I can't add anything else that GF didn't mention above. If you are in contact with any of the other members from there, please let them know to stop in here and say hi:cool:

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Yeah tough to not be able to keep it afloat. So much information lost over there. Articles from about 20 knowledgeable and many historic people back there now in the digital memory hole. Pretty much the whole staff is here and we do keep in touch. I came over because A1 is here and heard there was gonna be a cookout. Also heard jipped went ghey. So happy for him if he finally realized himself. Fucking A1 quit cooking. I'm hungry damn it. Fucking world is coming to an end. GF is even doing belt squats now. I need stem cells in my dick.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic