Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Is test the only aas that can be used for trt?

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I'm no doctor so take this with a grain of salt. Estrogen is not always a bad thing. It's used for immune functions... joint health.. and even building muscle to a degree. I'm sure it does much more but I'm just not that educated. That being said, if you take aas you will suppress your natural test and estrogen. If your steroid does not aromatize then you are left with no estrogen. Thats not really a good thing.

Agreed, I didn't realize Non-Aromatizing aas's suppressed estrogen as well. That shed new light on my thinking. Which is (1. Reason) why I prefer adex over letro....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think that for trt purposes an aromatizing steroid would be beneficial, actually.

This is dead on. With trt you want stable levels, test within range and estrogen at a level that doesn't require additional drugs to manage it.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This is why in my first post I suggested dbol or eq as candidates.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I guess if you want to avoid water weight then eq is probably the best candidate.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
thanks for the info PT... I read the first one... the second one was kind of long but I gathered from the content I did read was that tren prevents muscle and bone loss and doesnt increase prostate mass... looks promising.. do you know of any documented increase in prolactin levels?

I will see what I can find. I don't know if they look at things like that during their testing but who knows!

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
This is why in my first post I suggested dbol or eq as candidates.

I've read several places 10mg of dbol is enough for total androgen replacement in men. (I know it's bloods that really tell all.). As far as eq, what dose range & frequency would you think appropriate? I'm prescribed 300mg test cyp a week. I run 200 cause the bloods my PCP ran where too high @ 300!... I'm on no AI's (except what I get from peptide sources or UGL's.).
Eq: I would think every 3-4 weeks. 600-800. I heard of a guy using test U @ a lower dose every 10 days... Any thoughts man?

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I've read about athletes cruising on low doses of different combinations with test. Like Test/Deca, Test/EQ and Test/Mast being the most popular. i'm talking about .5-2cc of each compound. Keep in mind these are dudes cruising in between some serious cycles.

C

craigk

Jan 15, 2015
you could always go with hcg. I think I recall seeing you get about a 50 ng increase in tes production. seems to work for me kinda like tne. kicks pretty quick, not instant, but my lifts are always much better. would need to manage estro as well

C

craigk

Jan 15, 2015
RBCs will be an issue with eq. just remember to take an asprin and donate blood as often as allowed. should be ok

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I've ran hrt doses of tren/test like 20 weeks. Total combined test and tren like 150mg with a 50/50 split. I will tell you it's better than test alone in terms of body comp and gains. I saw no downsides I probably held an extra 5 to 8 pounds when I did this. Tren doesn't aromatize and that's one of the reasons it was tested for HRT in that paper. This was a few years back but I'd have no problem doing it again.

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
My pea brain is having trouble processing some of these comments. Are some of you who go to clinics getting orals (dbol, tren) prescribed? From a liability and ethical standpoint, I would think the medical professionals would be concerned about side effects, especially liver toxicity, from long-term usage. Sorry if I'm being ignorant. My only TRT experience has been with endos, and they would not prescribe any AAS but test cyp or e. Additionally, those are the only TRT drugs covered by the insurance companies I've used.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic