Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I swear this chick was on WCBB

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
MG is one of the reasons there were not many females on WCBB after the big exit due to security concerns (Think it was Doomed that threatened Newgirl). After they left, MG rand so fast to take the queen of WCBB thrown it wasn't even cold yet. Then every time a new female joined, she would PM them letting them know this was "her" board and to back off. Th eonly reason she had status was because she cut-n-pasted every article she could find on the 20 boards she was on. Intimid8or and Bass felt sorry for her and eventually let he be a mod.

As far as her health, she refused to take time off and heal. She is her own worst enemy. She is most likely bulimic. She does so much cardio activity its just crazy. She is a big boned woman so she goes way overboard. She almost never shows pictures of herself, very rare will she post or send them. I hear from her every now and then on FB. She was a metermaid before she retired.
Wow, I knew she was a little off but man, that is shopping cart mumbling to yourself kind of behavior. Sad.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
MG is one of the reasons there were not many females on WCBB after the big exit due to security concerns (Think it was Doomed that threatened Newgirl). After they left, MG rand so fast to take the queen of WCBB thrown it wasn't even cold yet. Then every time a new female joined, she would PM them letting them know this was "her" board and to back off. Th eonly reason she had status was because she cut-n-pasted every article she could find on the 20 boards she was on. Intimid8or and Bass felt sorry for her and eventually let he be a mod.

As far as her health, she refused to take time off and heal. She is her own worst enemy. She is most likely bulimic. She does so much cardio activity its just crazy. She is a big boned woman so she goes way overboard. She almost never shows pictures of herself, very rare will she post or send them. I hear from her every now and then on FB. She was a metermaid before she retired.
100% spot on.

I tried everything in my power to help her with her nutrition and training. She would try and copy the training I was doing and I told her, it will literally kill her. I am enhanced, 20 years younger, eat 4x as much food as she does and as the handle says, a genetic freak, but she would still do it. Then when I would scold her for it, she would give me the, "I never do anything right, I am just not going to post anymore."

In all honesty, I think she was making up a lot of her workouts to fit in. I never called her out, because I know her mental health couldn't handle it. I just tried to be the friend she needed.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . .
In all honesty, I think she was making up a lot of her workouts to fit in. I never called her out, because I know her mental health couldn't handle it. I just tried to be the friend she needed . . . .
You may have been the best friend she never had, but it damn sure sounds like you tried. My (boards) time with her was earlier I think, but briefer. Hope she is ok now but very unsure of that. Just always seemed like a lonely soul trying to find a place to land ... and somehow finding the Boards of all places for her LZ.

#GoodMan,GF

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011

Most of that is true. But I met her. She is not big boned. She is more on the petite side, not bad looking, but she is a little off. She is Belgian and has those classic Nordic/Germanic features. I didn't see the whole cat preditor behavior other than with Torchy. At this point she is also in her late 60s. No idea where she is hanging out now.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Most of that is true. But I met her. She is not big boned. She is more on the petite side, not bad looking, but she is a little off. She is Belgian and has those classic Nordic/Germanic features. I didn't see the whole cat preditor behavior other than with Torchy. At this point she is also in her late 60s. No idea where she is hanging out now.
I forgot about Torchy.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
When WCBB went down the first time, I told her I was hanging out here and she said she was banned from here and was either hanging out at Peak or Mugzy's board. I can't remember which.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
When WCBB went down the first time, I told her I was hanging out here and she said she was banned from here and was either hanging out at Peak or Mugzy's board. I can't remember which.
I think she's banned here isn't she? Seem to recall a cat fight between her and RottenRouge.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
How does a PM like that even sound. "This is my board, bitch. Step off." Strange fight to pick.
Sadly pretty much spot on. I got dms all the Thank me complaining that she had said something to a new female and I’d slap her hand.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
100% spot on.

I tried everything in my power to help her with her nutrition and training. She would try and copy the training I was doing and I told her, it will literally kill her. I am enhanced, 20 years younger, eat 4x as much food as she does and as the handle says, a genetic freak, but she would still do it. Then when I would scold her for it, she would give me the, "I never do anything right, I am just not going to post anymore."

In all honesty, I think she was making up a lot of her workouts to fit in. I never called her out, because I know her mental health couldn't handle it. I just tried to be the friend she needed.
I remember when she got all offended when you tried to tell her she was overtraining. She felt attacked so I swooped in to make her feel better. Lmao. She wanted advice but didn’t want to hear it if it was different than what she was doing. Lmao. Total head case. Like most women. Lol. But she was nice. Think she did finally start listening to you guys about over training but it took some finesse. I remember she volunteered at an animal shelter and loved her cats. She called it her job. Guess that was after retiring from the meter maid job. Didn’t know that. Always felt bad for her. She loved her some GF, lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic