Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I swear this chick was on WCBB

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Was that the girl who had the handle in the early 2000's at EF "Jennifer BFL Chick"? Bass stated she also posted over at his forum as well. I didn't get over to WCBB until a few years later. She used to post nude with a sign in front of her saying "I love EF" or "I love WCBB."
Oh yeah. I remember her.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
This chick on WCBB was recent and only was there for a short time. She asked me juice questions over PM.
I dig chick's with glasses so I think she's pretty hot.
If it was recent it should be somewhat easy....considering it was like a cockfest over there, haha. With so few women I was hoping she'd have stuck out some in the memory....i'm just coming up with MillenialGirl though:(

Torchy was there for a short bit, but you would have thought of her.

Trivial? She has red hair though. I doubt she'd have discussed gear though, and it's been a while for her too.

I'm drawing blanks.

I agree though, the girl you linked is pretty good looking to me too.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Here ya go boys, (for those wanting the flashback pic)

PS got it off the old WCBB facebook

Attachments

• Bass.jpg
    Bass.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 60
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
If it was recent it should be somewhat easy....considering it was like a cockfest over there, haha. With so few women I was hoping she'd have stuck out some in the memory....i'm just coming up with MillenialGirl though:(

Torchy was there for a short bit, but you would have thought of her.

Trivial? She has red hair though. I doubt she'd have discussed gear though, and it's been a while for her too.

I'm drawing blanks.

I agree though, the girl you linked is pretty good looking to me too.
Yeah, it was pretty much MG only after the spat between several of the female members. I remember one had started a thread about some of their personal life-choices and they just started getting downright nasty with each other. I had to lock the thread and PM all of them to cool it. I am sure their fighting continued through PM and eventually they all left.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Yeah, it was pretty much MG only after the spat between several of the female members. I remember one had started a thread about some of their personal life-choices and they just started getting downright nasty with each other. I had to lock the thread and PM all of them to cool it. I am sure their fighting continued through PM and eventually they all left.
That's ironic, and unfortunate. I didn't get on WCBB till near the end, but I first saw her pre-ORD when I was noobing along on SSB, GENXXL, and a smaller board that split off Anasci. MG had a different handle then, and, absent other female rivals, she seemed like a harmless board groupie w/o any cat fights. Bared her soul a bit once on SSB, and Gymace and, of all people, TightBooty tried to offer friendly advice to keep it private.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I wonder what MG is up to these days. I lost her email, but I do have her number. I am too cheap of a bastard to text or call. Maybe she has Whatsapp.
I recently PM’d her on another board. She had posted that her health hasn’t been the greatest, but is still pushing along. She hasn’t been active too much over there.

Years back she was probably the most committed logger that I’ve ever seen. Super consistent and active back in the day.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I do not recall ever seeing photos of Millennium girl. I believe I asked her for them on her workout log. Have any of you seen photos of her?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I remember she put in a crazy amount of steps per day on top of everything else. I figured it was part of her job. I got the impression she was like a park ranger or something. I want to say I saw a picture at some point but can't recall anything. I'm sure BMJ has it in his library.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have seen many, many photos of MG. She used to share her vacation photos with me.

I hit her up on WhatsApp, but she never responded.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
MG is one of the reasons there were not many females on WCBB after the big exit due to security concerns (Think it was Doomed that threatened Newgirl). After they left, MG rand so fast to take the queen of WCBB thrown it wasn't even cold yet. Then every time a new female joined, she would PM them letting them know this was "her" board and to back off. Th eonly reason she had status was because she cut-n-pasted every article she could find on the 20 boards she was on. Intimid8or and Bass felt sorry for her and eventually let he be a mod.

As far as her health, she refused to take time off and heal. She is her own worst enemy. She is most likely bulimic. She does so much cardio activity its just crazy. She is a big boned woman so she goes way overboard. She almost never shows pictures of herself, very rare will she post or send them. I hear from her every now and then on FB. She was a metermaid before she retired.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic