Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I swear this chick was on WCBB

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I remember when she got all offended when you tried to tell her she was overtraining. She felt attacked so I swooped in to make her feel better. Lmao. She wanted advice but didn’t want to hear it if it was different than what she was doing. Lmao. Total head case. Like most women. Lol. But she was nice. Think she did finally start listening to you guys about over training but it took some finesse. I remember she volunteered at an animal shelter and loved her cats. She called it her job. Guess that was after retiring from the meter maid job. Didn’t know that. Always felt bad for her. She loved her some GF, lol.
I had to do that every couple months for over 10 years.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I had to do that every couple months for over 10 years.
I could tell it was pissing you off. And she knew what she needed to do but needed you to make her do it. It was amusing! She just wanted some attention probably. She’s probably lost now. And crippled. Without you. Lol

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
MG got banned from TID though, if I heard right. Or her other handle. Forgot it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
MG got banned from TID though, if I heard right. Or her other handle. Forgot it.
"Vin Diesel," back in the day. She was that on SSB and on GenXXL just before ORD. I have a hazy memory of Gymace banning her once or twice and then un-banning her, but I don't remember why. I do not remember any cat fights, however, unless they were via pm and reported to the Staff.

Vin was banned on GenXXL (imo) for being a general nuisance ... she used to pester a Mod (or Admin?) called English, school girl crush-style. Once banned, she re-reg'd as Cupcake, was quickly recognized and banned again.

NO memories after that, maybe ORD happened then, and I (needlessly) went to ground for a year or so.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
"Vin Diesel," back in the day. She was that on SSB and on GenXXL just before ORD. I have a hazy memory of Gymace banning her once or twice and then un-banning her, but I don't remember why. I do not remember any cat fights, however, unless they were via pm and reported to the Staff.

Vin was banned on GenXXL (imo) for being a general nuisance ... she used to pester a Mod (or Admin?) called English, school girl crush-style. Once banned, she re-reg'd as Cupcake, was quickly recognized and banned again.

NO memories after that, maybe ORD happened then, and I (needlessly) went to ground for a year or so.
She told me Gymace went to see & stayed with her in Belgium. Said he was a pig, smelled up her place but she still slept with him. Her problem is she is just to gullible for the bs the guys she's after pull on her. like desperation to be loved and love.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Any remember her?

Because I clicked on this when you first posted it, she now pops up in my IG feeds all the time. Haha.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
She told me Gymace went to see & stayed with her in Belgium. Said he was a pig, smelled up her place but she still slept with him. Her problem is she is just to gullible for the bs the guys she's after pull on her. like desperation to be loved and love.
Yep. We are IG buddies now, so I see pictures of all her cats... Crazy cat ladies.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
I remember MG, but she doesn’t look familiar

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic