Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

how's this look?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Doing the math I can run deca week 1 - 14 @350. 357 to be exact but I guess its more than nothing.will probably sell the mast. No sense in pinning something for no reason

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
Make sure you manage E2 properly progestin side effects are amplified in the presence of high E2. So get blood work mid cycle.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
^^^ Yes, do not start your cycle without a PA like prami or caber

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Could you sell your mast to afford more deca?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Yeah I can understand concern definitely. I've just read a lot of reviews on mast being incredible and probably one of the lowest steroids as far as sides go. So I figured throw it in maybe.
As far as dbol I have 25mg tabs but I guess splitting them won't be too hard. I read somewhere dbol for pwo caused extra strain on the liver? Not sure if there's evidence backing that

Your cycle really makes little sense to me and using something just because you heard the side weren't bad is retarded. What do you really want to get out of this cycle? You can't bulk and cut in 16weeks imo and thats what it looks like you are trying to do here. If you want to make some gains dbol-deca-test are a great place to start I would just tweak things a bit.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
If you can't afford deca then how can you afford the food its going to take to add mass?

Its not about the money. I set myself aside a certain amount to spend on a cycle. Its a budget. Thats how money is saved when you have 5 mouths to feed. Food is already taken care of I spend a lot on food. Thats a different flexible budget.

Anyway I took your guys' advice and picked up another deca.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Your cycle really makes little sense to me and using something just because you heard the side weren't bad is retarded. What do you really want to get out of this cycle? You can't bulk and cut in 16weeks imo and thats what it looks like you are trying to do here. If you want to make some gains dbol-deca-test are a great place to start I would just tweak things a bit.

I wasn't trying to cut and bulk. It was a bulk. Yes I understand mast is used for cutting. It also uses up free test and has ai properties that's why I picked it up but I'm only gonna run dbol test deca now instead.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Ill be sure to get ahold of some caber. Thx.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Not saying there's anything wrong with running Mast for that purpose I just want you to understand why you are running whatever it is you choose to run

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
Masteron can be used to cut or bulk. Any compound can. Actually, mast/test/deca is a great cycle. The only reason I don't see it worthy for you is because of your body fat. Otherwise, the combination is rather powerful and result producing.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Masteron can be used to cut or bulk. Any compound can. Actually, mast/test/deca is a great cycle. The only reason I don't see it worthy for you is because of your body fat. Otherwise, the combination is rather powerful and result producing.

I could always postpone it and drop bf%. I'm in the middle of a cut right now actually. I could be at 190 with probably closer to 13% . Or are you talking show status bf% like single digits? I'm not putting myself through that. I don't compete in bodybuilding. Just a hobby next to boxing

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic