Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How's the pumper?

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Oh I have that reflux. Once it got so bad in my back and neck I thought I was having a chest grabber.

3 heart attacks? Damn brother! And we're the same age.
Yep. First one was in 2010. Last one 2011.

I also have Acholasia. That’s a shit show. Esophagus is stretched and weak so shit don’t move like it should. Look it up. See if you have any other symptoms.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Like Dana White said break a bone go to a doctor they can help that,otherwise they are worthless in
I heard him say that as well and he is working with Gary Brecka who is helping people heal with exercise and diet.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
They are still trying to figure out what the hell happened to me. My troponin levels indicated a heart attack back in June, but every other test showed nothing. I took a week off and went right back to training, since they couldn't tell me anything. I haven't had an episode since. The ER doctor put me on Toporol, but when I went to see the cardiologist and he asked what meds I was on and I told him about the Toporol he just shook his head. I didn't even ask him, I just took the body language as, "dumbasses," and stopped it that day. I actually have more imaging tomorrow to see if they can find something at least.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Read the title and thought this would be about penis enlarger pumps... not that I would know anything about those. :oops:
I'm sure you don't but if you did.... #addaninch

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
They are still trying to figure out what the hell happened to me. My troponin levels indicated a heart attack back in June, but every other test showed nothing. I took a week off and went right back to training, since they couldn't tell me anything. I haven't had an episode since. The ER doctor put me on Toporol, but when I went to see the cardiologist and he asked what meds I was on and I told him about the Toporol he just shook his head. I didn't even ask him, I just took the body language as, "dumbasses," and stopped it that day. I actually have more imaging tomorrow to see if they can find something at least.
Well the more they look and find nothing, the less of a chance that if they do, it's anything to worry about.

Good luck brother

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
HDL does reduce LDL levels, however, as long as your LDL levels are low your good to go. LDL is what is responsible for plaque buildup.
I think this is questioned more and more lately. It’s true that LDL is at the scene of the crime. It theoretically goes to artery walls that are damaged and plaque builds up. But the damage is believed to be due to the processed sugars in our diet.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I think this is questioned more and more lately. It’s true that LDL is at the scene of the crime. It theoretically goes to artery walls that are damaged and plaque builds up. But the damage is believed to be due to the processed sugars in our diet.
True.

Science is always evolving with new technology and stuff we thought was true years ago turns out to be false today. Goes back to the whole, stop eating butter it is high in saturated fat and calorie dense, eat margarine instead. It has less saturated fat and less calories. Yeah, but they replace the saturated fat with trans fat, which will kill you a hell of a lot faster.

Or watch the carbs, as you will develop diabetes. There are entire populations where 80% of their diet is carbs and they do not have a diabetes epidemic. However, we do and it is not from carbs. It is from processed foods that are both high in carbs and saturated fat.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I just don't go to the doctor anymore unless there is an issue. I doy own blood work and if there's an issue that I can't correct via diet/exercise than I'll consult a Dr .

I know that seems ass backwards to some but ALL docs say I think I see something which leads to more useless tests and money out of my pocket.

I'm not saying doing a stress test is unnecessary I had one almost 23 years ago and the doc said based on what he says there was a chance I'd be dead within the year. Granted I didn't and don't do much cardio but I failed the treadmill test more because of my asthma than anything.

I think many docs just guess.... opppps practice medicine. We know our own bodies and if you pay attention you'll know if something is wrong

Now not saying you can feel cancer but they rarely catch things until you start having unusual symptoms anyway.

Not a fan, obviously, of our current medical care.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic