Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

how would you serve justice?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Yep, fine with me. Rape him with a knife in his ass.

To expand on your reducing crime comment, i bet if we did go eye for an eye route, crimes like rape and such would be drasticaly reduced. However we will never know because "oh everybody has rights, including criminals blah blah blah" (in my sarcastic voice). Everyone has rights except the victims now days wtf!

I believe some criminals should have rights, let me take an example out of OZ, which could easily be a realistic case or may have been; someone has some serious problems at home, has a few drinks and kills an innocent person (accidental). They get charged with manslaughter, a criminal charge.. In that case that person should have their rights and not receive an eye for an eye, a prison sentence is good enough I think. For this case I'd limit his rights and feed his ass to the horses, that wouldn't be a bad idea haha

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Yep, fine with me. Rape him with a knife in his ass.

To expand on your reducing crime comment, i bet if we did go eye for an eye route, crimes like rape and such would be drasticaly reduced. However we will never know because "oh everybody has rights, including criminals blah blah blah" (in my sarcastic voice). Everyone has rights except the victims now days wtf!

We actually do know that things like an eye for an eye and capital punishment do not deter crime but rather reinforce it in most cases.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
It's a betr and easier situation in prison than it is for them to work n support themselves on the street. 3 hots n a cot

For a street level crack dealer maybe but for a raspiest or pedo prolly not so much.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
We actually do know that things like an eye for an eye and capital punishment do not deter crime but rather reinforce it in most cases.

Doc, you bump your head? SIMPLE comparison. Look at violent crime rates in countries that practice open executions and capital\severe punishment. I wonder if in say Saudi Arabia where they will chop your hand off for shoplifting if a guy thinks twice? Say in Taiwan where they will cane you for spitting on a public street if a guy thinks twice before spitting.
These views of ''capital punishment encourages crime not deter'' comes from sissified liberals thinking ''Ohhh ...if I hit him back he will only get madder...'' Then there's the lib argument ...''Ohhh if we impose capital punishment they will kill the victim so there's no witness''' That's backwards thinking and giving into criminal tendencies. Chop a few heads off , start frying these fools and watch the crime rate plummet and death row have vacancies!

This is the problem with ''academia'' now days, they don't teach they indoctrinate. We used to teach critical thinking and we were #1, now it's ....''One of us , One of us...'' :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Doc, you bump your head? SIMPLE comparison. Look at violent crime rates in countries that practice open executions and capital\severe punishment. I wonder if in say Saudi Arabia where they will chop your hand off for shoplifting if a guy thinks twice? Say in Taiwan where they will cane you for spitting on a public street if a guy thinks twice before spitting.
These views of ''capital punishment encourages crime not deter'' comes from sissified liberals thinking ''Ohhh ...if I hit him back he will only get madder...'' Then there's the lib argument ...''Ohhh if we impose capital punishment they will kill the victim so there's no witness''' That's backwards thinking and giving into criminal tendencies. Chop a few heads off , start frying these fools and watch the crime rate plummet and death row have vacancies!

This is the problem with ''academia'' now days, they don't teach they indoctrinate. We used to teach critical thinking and we were #1, now it's ....''One of us , One of us...'' :D

So we should be like Saudi Arabia is what you are saying?

Trolololololo :D

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
anyone who commits rape or any other low life crime should be executed ..and none of this pussy lethal injection bs

Reactions: 5.0
D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

So when you say "I wonder if in say Saudi Arabia where they will chop your hand off for shoplifting if a guy thinks twice?"....do you actually know what happens or are you wondering? I ask bc I've been to Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, etc. I know first hand what happens there and don't have to wonder. It might shock you to know that even with their barbaric laws crime, and violent crime, still occurs. Apparently not the deterrent you thought it was.

When you say "That's backwards thinking and giving into criminal tendencies." Again do you know what happens? My cousin's husband worked on a case last year involving a triple homicide and robbery. When asked why he killed the victims when they complied with him and handed over their belongings, the suspect admitted bc he didn't want witnesses or any trails leading back to him since he would be facing charges. The thought of capital punishment just made him get rid of the witnesses. Contrary to what you think, this is a true story as told straight from the mouth of a police officer who worked on the case.

When you say "Look at violent crime rates in countries that practice open executions and capital\severe punishment." Are you suggesting we follow in the footsteps of such countries like Pillar queried? I ask bc I thought America was a civilized country and the greatest country on earth. If we are so civilized and so great, why must we resort to such barbaric measures that don't even work?

When you say "Say in Taiwan where they will cane you for spitting on a public street if a guy thinks twice before spitting." Are you seriously suggesting someone be caned for spitting? See my point above about being civilized. And I spit wherever I go. I'll be damned if someone tells me I can or cannot spit on the sidewalk.

When you say "Chop a few heads off , start frying these fools and watch the crime rate plummet and death row have vacancies!" Do you mean to tell me that capital punishment actually works? If so then how do you explain the state of Texas that has one of the highest rate of executions in the country if not the highest and yet still has a serious problem with violent crime? Or what about California where the 3 strike law is everywhere and criminals facing their 3rd strike STILL commit crimes knowing what the outcome will likely be?

face facts GMan, this isn't a political argument nor was I trying to make it one so part of your post is irrelevant to the discussion, BUT capital punishment has NEVER been satisfactorily shown to work as advertised by it's supporters. Until you attempt to understand the motivating factors behind crime you'll never know how to minimize it (you'll never prevent it completely) and all you'll accomplish is killing or maiming people for the sake of enjoyment or profit for others.

Last edited:
slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Death by buttfukking preferably by a large animal.

Slic.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Public execution, same for child molesters as well

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So we should be like Saudi Arabia is what you are saying?

Trolololololo :D
Well I do admire the way they keep their pimp hand strong on their women^:)^ But yea when it comes to chomo's

So when you say "I wonder if in say Saudi Arabia where they will chop your hand off for shoplifting if a guy thinks twice?"....do you actually know what happens or are you wondering? I ask bc I've been to Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, etc. I know first hand what happens there and don't have to wonder. It might shock you to know that even with their barbaric laws crime, and violent crime, still occurs. Apparently not the deterrent you thought it was.

Compare their crime rate per capita with ours and YES it is quite the deterent there. To this day they have public lashings, beatings and hangings. Let me ask you this how many liquor stores did you see in Saudi Arabia?

When you say "That's backwards thinking and giving into criminal tendencies." Again do you know what happens? My cousin's husband worked on a case last year involving a triple homicide and robbery. When asked why he killed the victims when they complied with him and handed over their belongings, the suspect admitted bc he didn't want witnesses or any trails leading back to him since he would be facing charges. The thought of capital punishment just made him get rid of the witnesses. Contrary to what you think, this is a true story as told straight from the mouth of a police officer who worked on the case.

Now how did I know you would say this and had the foresight to address it with my og post? The liberal side is strong with this one!! While there are exceptions to EVERY Rule we cannot gauge how many lives were saved by the deterent of capital punishment. Too easy to use the exceptions Doc, it's like the argument libs use against firearms. We can never know how many crimes and lives were saved due to firearms. We only see the exceptions.

''When you say "Look at violent crime rates in countries that practice open executions and capital\severe punishment." Are you suggesting we follow in the footsteps of such countries like Pillar queried? I ask bc I thought America was a civilized country and the greatest country on earth. If we are so civilized and so great, why must we resort to such barbaric measures that don't even work?

Doc... the examples of these Tird World countries were just that examples. Sorry they absolutely work .

When you say "Say in Taiwan where they will cane you for spitting on a public street if a guy thinks twice before spitting." Are you seriously suggesting someone be caned for spitting? See my point above about being civilized. And I spit wherever I go. I'll be damned if someone tells me I can or cannot spit on the sidewalk.

Our ''society' is devolving, not evolving. Case in point take a look at families in the 40' 50's-60's black, white n brown OVERWHELMING MAJORITY had a Mother and Father in the home as well as wearing suits n ties. Divorce and obscenities were the definite exception not the norm. Listen to the music and tv shows and tell me we're ''evolving''.

When you say "Chop a few heads off , start frying these fools and watch the crime rate plummet and death row have vacancies!" Do you mean to tell me that capital punishment actually works? If so then how do you explain the state of Texas that has one of the highest rate of executions in the country if not the highest and yet still has a serious problem with violent crime? Or what about California where the 3 strike law is everywhere and criminals facing their 3rd strike STILL commit crimes knowing what the outcome will likely be?

Yes. Libs are attacking the 3 strikes laws and cutting felons along with minor offenses loose due to ''inhumane housing conditions''.

face facts GMan, this isn't a political argument nor was I trying to make it one so part of your post is irrelevant to the discussion, BUT capital punishment has NEVER been satisfactorily shown to work as advertised by it's supporters. Until you attempt to understand the motivating factors behind crime you'll never know how to minimize it (you'll never prevent it completely) and all you'll accomplish is killing or maiming people for the sake of enjoyment or profit for others.

Lol, Doc it is absolutely a Political argument, it is the definition of ''politics'' at it's core. The above statement is liberal politics at it's worst. We used to punish crime since libs have taken the courts and ''academia '' we now try to understand it and ''treat it'' . Simply look back at American History and where we are now as a Culture, you see what your thinking, ie: politics has gotten us. I understand motivating factors for crime fully, and for you to think you can somehow ''justify it'' by someones enviroment as poverty, broken home, abuse etc is ignoring the millions upon millions of poor,destitute people that don't go around robbing, killing people but get up and go to work every day and even nights.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
What should b done for the victim? How do they lead a healthy life ever again???

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
What should b done for the victim? How do they lead a healthy life ever again???

Theres support groups, counseling etc but the damage is done that's why it's important the punishment is harsh.
no punishment will take away the hurt caused but some satisfaction that the attacker is caught and punished will give some closure... A light sentence is a slap in the face to victims and ads to the trauma. As a community we want to see the max punishment enforced because we are all victims really it's upsetting and we want to protect our loved ones.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic