how would you serve justice?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'd tie him down and have a horny ass Horse rape him

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
It's a betr and easier situation in prison than it is for them to work n support themselves on the street. 3 hots n a cot

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
For those wondering what should happen to that piece of shit.... simple, raped by a large animal and than castrated with rubber bands.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
eye eye captain.. just wondering in this case would it just be raping him since he raped a girl.?
Yep, fine with me. Rape him with a knife in his ass.

To expand on your reducing crime comment, i bet if we did go eye for an eye route, crimes like rape and such would be drasticaly reduced. However we will never know because "oh everybody has rights, including criminals blah blah blah" (in my sarcastic voice). Everyone has rights except the victims now days wtf!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Let a horse have at his asshole for a bit, and then I agree with the rubber band castration.

There's sick fuks everywhere and they need to be dealt with. We closed the asylums years ago out of political correctness, and now we are reaping what we sowed.

Yes this guy has issues....my solution above will deal with them.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Actually in Canada, those who take part in restorative justice programs have a lower recidivism rate than those who do not take part in the restorative justice programs. Even if it is by a little, its better then nothing lol

AND maybe I am a little bit liberal :p

And the offender who committed the rape, he served 2/3s of his sentence of 5 years or something, I don't think if he had served his full sentence he wouldn't have committed a new crime.. This situation was sadly unpreventable

We can never truly eliminate crime but we can try reducing it.. How? I don't know yet:|

Ok, you're going to be a prosecutor and you are saying if he served his full sentence he wouldn't have committed this crime? I believe he did it the day he was let out or very close as he was supposed to report to a halfway house and raped the little girl on the way there.
SO BOOM GO DA DYNAMITE ON YOUR LIBERAL FEEL GOOD BETTER KNOWN AS ''CA CA, DOO DOO''

We need to purge.

After watching Ferguson I was saying this exact thing G, seriously

Yep, fine with me. Rape him with a knife in his ass.

To expand on your reducing crime comment, i bet if we did go eye for an eye route, crimes like rape and such would be drasticaly reduced. However we will never know because "oh everybody has rights, including criminals blah blah blah" (in my sarcastic voice). Everyone has rights except the victims now days wtf!

Exactly , I don't think they have rights or get to use some bullshit as a ''excuse''. Libtards started this whole feel good crap about ''Why are these poor criminals forced into committing these terrible crimes...poor criminal''

bring back public hangings...

And charge for front row seats, bet crime would drop overnite

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
The worst part of this is that innocent child will b struggling with this everyday for the rest of her life. No matter what happens to him she will be forever scared

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Ok, you're going to be a prosecutor and you are saying if he served his full sentence he wouldn't have committed this crime? I believe he did it the day he was let out or very close as he was supposed to report to a halfway house and raped the little girl on the way there.
SO BOOM GO DA DYNAMITE ON YOUR LIBERAL FEEL GOOD BETTER KNOWN AS ''CA CA, DOO DOO''

What I said was I think even if he had served his full sentence he still would have committed a new crime once being released, I think the way I said it may have been a little confusing. Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic