Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How often do you get bloods done?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
He doesnt agree with me, but he knows I will do whatever I want. He does though consider me his best patient due to the fact I am overly concerned about my health and see him every 3 months....

That's great, at least he somewhat understands. And cool that he still works with you. Thanks for all the feedback FD

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Think of it this way, a patient walks in that has smoked since high school, u think the doctor is going to tell the patient to go elsewhere? Doctor will explain the negatives of smoking and the patient will either stop or continue smoking. Even though the doctor disagrees with the unhealthy habit he will still act as his doctor....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I had a great Dr. When I was younger. Similar to FDs doc, he didn't agree with what I was doing but did his best to keep me healthy. I felt I could be open and honest with him. Unfortunately, he moved to Australia. I haven't been able to find a decent doc since. I am going to have to change again because I am frustrated with the guy I just saw.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I had a great Dr. When I was younger. Similar to FDs doc, he didn't agree with what I was doing but did his best to keep me healthy. I felt I could be open and honest with him. Unfortunately, he moved to Australia. I haven't been able to find a decent doc since. I am going to have to change again because I am frustrated with the guy I just saw.

It really sucks how difficult it is to find a doc with an open mind to work with you and help keep you healthy. FD made a really good point in his last response in reference to the smokers. There's no telling how many smokers they see, or even drug addicts. But for some reason, steroids still have that grey area that nobody wants to work with.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I guarantee that if I still had the same doc, I would have no trouble getting on TRT. Moron I saw last week looks at my 326 and says test is fine.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I guarantee that if I still had the same doc, I would have no trouble getting on TRT. Moron I saw last week looks at my 326 and says test is fine.

Lol it seems the range differs from doc to doc with that. I wonder how many lack the experience in the endocrine area to really assess the data. Who knows. Sucks your old doc went across the pond!!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Yeah, I think he went over there to get gay married. Should have stuck around here a little longer.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

Good docs are hard to find. Last time I went to the doctor she looked at my BMI and told me with a straight face that I am obese. Didn't do blood work bc I'd forgotten about my appointment and eaten breakfast. Can't donate blood bc gay.

Yeah, I think he went over there to get gay married. Should have stuck around here a little longer.

..yeah even as recently as a few years ago we all thought it'd never happen.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Depends on how long you're on for and purpose of cycling

I strongly believe you should get it done once a year as an average person
as a user of AAS it should be done before cycle begins to get baseline and determine health , then 6 weeks post cycle
so if you're cycling all year 3-4 times - health is #1

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Depends on how long you're on for and purpose of cycling

I strongly believe you should get it done once a year as an average person
as a user of AAS it should be done before cycle begins to get baseline and determine health , then 6 weeks post cycle
so if you're cycling all year 3-4 times - health is #1

This is pretty much the method I have picked up and plan doing. Possibly even during a cycle as well, depending on duration of the cycle.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
You can get a pretty good panel from privatemdlabs.com for 150 bucks or so after the 15% discount.
I try to get one every 3-4 months.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I get bloods done around 2x per year, and donate blood every 2 months. My crit is always at the very top end of normal, so I have to be on the spot with donating. I'm allergic to aspirin, so that is not an option. I might even need to start draining myself eventually.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic