Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

How many of you are not satisfied with your workout unless you're sore the next day?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Almost every time I work my chest, back, and triceps they are sore the next day. The question you need to ask yourself, forrest, is are you training your absolute hardest? Are you really squeezing the muscle as hard as you can? Or are you sacrificing form for weight? I'm not accusing you of anything, just asking you to self-reflect.

^^^i second this.
like Ritch said, the gear helps me recover quicker but i still feel little soreness when i gave it my all.
or maybe thats just from the prop...
LMAO

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the type of training i do its not the type of training u get sore from.Which doesnt mean the muscle isnt being beat down...more of your deeper fiber muscle is much harder to reach then the outter fiber which most the time that is what people get sore from...u can keep shocking the outter fibers of the muscle which is fiarly easy to do but when u get sore deep down to the bone then u got something that last instead of paper thin muscle.Slow twich muscle will allways outlast fast twich.dw

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
I love the feeling two days after a heavy squat workout! Its tough for few days but I think DOMS is a good indicator that you had a good workout.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
I don't gauge my workouts based on how sore I am the following day. I rarely get DOMS anymore. However, when I get home from the gym I can barely raise my arms to take a shower. Thats how I know it was a good workout.

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
At this stage, DOMS is not real frequent so I can't gauge anything by it. It's not an indicator of growth. Don't get me wrong, I love how it feels, but with frequency and volume, it dissipates after a few years.

Yup.

I seldom ever get sore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic