Jul 19, 2023
30ml
15g powder
500mg/ml
Displacement 0.78
Distilled water 16ml
1% BA or 0.30ml
2ml citric acid aka lemon juice
Based of studies of rapid and stability testing if heat is applied I would not go above 50c, if a large batch >30 day supply is made I would store in fridge.

Supplies
Hotplate w/magnetic stir
250 ml beaker
25ml graduated cylinder
.2 hydrophilic syringe filter
30ml pre sterile vial
10ml syringe
Glass stir rod
23ga 1in needle
18ga 1in needle x2

Measured 16 ml Distilled water in graduated cylinder. Poured water in beaker. Turn on hot plate to 40c when warm add ba. Turn on magnetic stirer. Measure 15g L-carnitine then slowly pour in beaker and stir. 5 to 10 min check PH anytime on prior step. I came back PH 10 so I Measured 2ml lemon juice, poured in beaker should go in solution(retest ph came back 7.6, mine was cloudy so increased temperature to 50c and stirred till clear. At this point recommend filter with coffee filter, I skipped that step. Let solution stir for a bit while I vented sterile vial, added fill needle and syringe filter to sterile vile. Used 10ml syringe to transfer from beaker to vial. Got impatient with syringe filter and stopped half way through. I really need to find my vacuum pump.
Have done 2 injections total in legs, rather get infection in muscles I can work out well.
I debated on using 5% acetic acid aka vinegar PH about the same. If I were to do this commercially I would use hydrochloric acid
Thanks so much! This is great info. I will definitely write it down and possibly a trial run when I'm ready to cut again. Won't be for a while but I definitely want to try the L-carn during cutting phase.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Awesome bro, is there any PIP? I assume being buffered and low BA it should be painless. I will let you try for a while and tell me how it goes. Will use the AA to buffer.
No pain but would do 2.5 ml of Acid and lower water by . 5ml next time.

Don't know how percise displacement was since I did not finish filtering. I guess if I do it again I'd break out my 50 ml graduated cylinder

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Haven't tried brewing it myself but did come across this recipe on another board as ive been looking to brew my own Hercules Potion from Titan Medical so been researching injectable aminos in general.

I with I could inject food.
Interesting that the guys sodium chloride solution did not cause pain ph is 7 but being composed of a strong acid and strong base that essentially cancel each other. I wonder if Debye– Huckel equation factors in I need to refresh on this but I think it's with salts . My specialty is finance and behavior, kitchen chem is my closet hobby. @Wilson6 any idea. Ouija board @SHINE thanks shine I got a fun idea

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I with I could inject food.
Interesting that the guys sodium chloride solution did not cause pain ph is 7 but being composed of a strong acid and strong base that essentially cancel each other. I wonder if Debye– Huckel equation factors in I need to refresh on this but I think it's with salts . My specialty is finance and behavior, kitchen chem is my closet hobby. @Wilson6 any idea. Ouija board @SHINE thanks shine I got a fun idea
Now you are talking stuff I do not get. Like I said, love your experiment. Let us know how it does for you. If you get no benefit I see no reason to try myself.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Now you are talking stuff I do not get. Like I said, love your experiment. Let us know how it does for you. If you get no benefit I see no reason to try myself.
That was me talking to my self about the others guys post.
What sucks with my reflex I haven't worked out 8 days, but since I started the shots I don't want to stop. So not sure what I will notice. Might have to do another batch then. Btw daughter was bored went through my pics saw the ph strips then saw the vials lol she knows I do try so I just said it was that

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
People are getting back crazy telomere lengths after even only one cycle of Epithalon... like lengths customary for those much, much younger... like in their 20's. But again, no one knows if that translates into any real benefit.

Edit: I've actually done two full cycles of both Thymalin, Epithalon, and GHk-Cu (injectable). I'm due for this year's cycle, but damned if I'm injecting GHk-Cu anymore. Fuck that pain... and the lumps last over a year sometimes.
How did Thymalin, Epithalon, make u feel? How long, how much? Chk cu no pain, I feel a little kinky injecting smurfette juice in me

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Any update Thrawn?
Oh I can't believe I missed this, unfortunately I intermediately took it. I did not notice any adverse effects but I didn't notice a positive either. For full disclosure My mind body connection has been off for some time now so even if LC was working I don't know if I would have felt it, unless the changes were drastic if that makes sense. Pretty sure I posted my recipe in thread if somebody is more in tune with themselves it may be beneficial for them to try it.
I need to figure out what this brain thing disconnect whatever the fuck's going on.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
How did Thymalin, Epithalon, make u feel? How long, how much? Chk cu no pain, I feel a little kinky injecting smurfette juice in me

I didn't feel anything from either. About the best I know to do in order to determine any efficacy is getting your telomere lengths measured before and after. And that's only for Epitalon. For Thymalin, no idea. More of a "faith-based" protocol. For me, GHK-Cu produced no observable benefits.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
The reason I was injecting it for such a long period of time is its supposed ability to upregulate androgen receptors. I kept the faith but not once ever experienced anything that I felt could be attributed to that protocol. I later found out something else that does actually upregulate androgen receptors... more androgens. At that time, I wasn't in a position to even begin to try and use it for its usual purpose of that last-mile fat loss.
Dr Scott Stevenson is probably the one with the most data/info on carnitine and injectable… several YouTube videos… AR uptake is “only” 10-15%

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic