Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Homebrew Inj L-Carnitine

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I really want to try injectable L-Carnitine. I have done some YouTube research and have learned that its super expensive to purchase enough to make it worth it.
I'm curious about homebrew options for this specific injectable.
Anyone have experience with this one? Any reccomendations?
I've been watching case Iron on YouTube and he seems to know his shit but I can't take one source as legitimate material to follow. I question everything!
He does have a homebrew membership option. Anyone know if he's doing things correctly and will be reputable source for education?
Curious if it's a good idea to go with or if I could learn how on my own through other sources.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I really want to try injectable L-Carnitine. I have done some YouTube research and have learned that its super expensive to purchase enough to make it worth it.
I'm curious about homebrew options for this specific injectable.
Anyone have experience with this one? Any reccomendations?
I've been watching case Iron on YouTube and he seems to know his shit but I can't take one source as legitimate material to follow. I question everything!
He does have a homebrew membership option. Anyone know if he's doing things correctly and will be reputable source for education?
Curious if it's a good idea to go with or if I could learn how on my own through other sources.
chase irons

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I'm not in this on a prolevel, I do it for me personally. I mention that because I'm not In the know on pros or influencers but I have heard negative thing about this guy, he charges a fee for this inside info correct? All that info is available to anyone who tries to find it.
L-Carnitine is cheap, very very soluble in water and can easily be brewed at home. I know a guy who just did (48hrs ago)a recrystallization experiment to determine yeid. Let me ask how it went

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I started to do this and just lost interest. I have all my supplies. just could not find a recipe. If you have one I may give it a go.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I like homebrewing but my old age has made me lazy, but when I did it was fun. Since I trashed all those supplies years ago when going through a divorce to cover my a$$ just-in-case she turned biotch. With this product it's just easier to order from Amino Asylum $60 for 20ml of 600mg/ml

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I like homebrewing but my old age has made me lazy, but when I did it was fun. Since I trashed all those supplies years ago when going through a divorce to cover my a$$ just-in-case she turned biotch. With this product it's just easier to order from Amino Asylum $60 for 20ml of 600mg/ml
That's an excellent price omg!! And 600mg/ml waw!!
I'm assuming that's in the US though? Not sure if it would make it across to Canada.
Canadian anabolics is where I order everything from. I use roid tests and they always are true to the compound labeled as. They just recently started carrying inj L-carn 20ml 500mg/ml for $100
I'll check out amino asylum though.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I started to do this and just lost interest. I have all my supplies. just could not find a recipe. If you have one I may give it a go.
I was working on one last night but my displacement was all jacked up. 2 issues I suspect since there are many different types of L-c I was looking at the wrong msds, no biggie there is a way around that. 2. Need to create a batch to get base ph. blood has a normal pH range of 7.35 to 7.46, muscle ph roughly 7.1*, and "During intense exercise sustained to fatigue muscle pH decreases to about 6.4-6.6." Give me a wk I'll see what I can come up with. Granted there are recipes on line if you want to go that route.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
This was all the rage on Dat's forum. After all, he wrote one of the biggest puff pieces for Synthetek. There was this big staged freakout over existing sources' Carnitine solution being hypertonic (or was it hypo?), so along comes "Robust" aka Didacus to create a solution (pun intended) where a problem didn't exist... and of course charge a premium for it. He brought the pH down by using hydrochloric acid. I'm sure pH is a good thing to address, but they were all suddenly Chicken Little over it. The gaslighting attempt was obvious to me but not so much to others that clung to Dat's nuts. I brewed and injected my own for over a year using nothing but sterile water for injection, BA, and L-Carnitine base. No issues whatsoever. Nothing on labs. All of my blood cells didn't instantaneously implode upon injection (500mg daily).

Last edited:
Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
This was all the rage on Dat's forum. After all, he wrote one of the biggest puff pieces for Synthetek. There was this big staged freakout over existing sources' Carnitine solution being hypertonic, so along comes "Robust" aka Didacus to create a solution where a problem didn't exist... and of course charge a premium for it. He brought the pH down by using hydrochloric acid. I'm sure pH is a good thing to address, but they were all suddenly Chicken Little over it. The gaslighting attempt was obvious to me but not so much to others that clung to Dat's nuts.
The manufacturer list hydrochloric acid on the box to regulate pH. So he was the kid in class that knows how to read. What I'm curious about though is why not L-carnitine tartrate? I didn't have enough time last night to research feasibility but the studies suggest it is Superior. You are correct every non-medical journal article I came across had an agenda to sell. Also my understanding of the studies versus marketed claims we off. Are all these users experiencing a placebo effect I don't know it cost me almost nothing to make a batch and try. Almost like how five hr energy is amazing if you have deficiency of b vitamins only.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
This was all the rage on Dat's forum. After all, he wrote one of the biggest puff pieces for Synthetek. There was this big staged freakout over existing sources' Carnitine solution being hypertonic (or was it hypo?), so along comes "Robust" aka Didacus to create a solution (pun intended) where a problem didn't exist... and of course charge a premium for it. He brought the pH down by using hydrochloric acid. I'm sure pH is a good thing to address, but they were all suddenly Chicken Little over it. The gaslighting attempt was obvious to me but not so much to others that clung to Dat's nuts. I brewed and injected my own for over a year using nothing but sterile water for injection, BA, and L-Carnitine base. No issues whatsoever. Nothing on labs. All of my blood cells didn't instantaneously implode upon injection (500mg daily).
Very interesting! Oh course simple things are made into massive complex issues just like that!.
I need to learn a butt load more on all this stuff. My problem with on line research is I don't ask the right questions when looking for info. Hard to know where to start. I'm hear BA a lot but not sure what it is. Not clear on the difference types of L-car and what one is the right one. I can do math and follow a recipe but best to fully understand what each ingredient is and how is responds to others. The PH is talked about a lot.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
The manufacturer list hydrochloric acid on the box to regulate pH. So he was the kid in class that knows how to read. What I'm curious about though is why not L-carnitine tartrate? I didn't have enough time last night to research feasibility but the studies suggest it is Superior. You are correct every non-medical journal article I came across had an agenda to sell. Also my understanding of the studies versus marketed claims we off. Are all these users experiencing a placebo effect I don't know it cost me almost nothing to make a batch and try. Almost like how five hr energy is amazing if you have deficiency of b vitamins only.

The reason I was injecting it for such a long period of time is its supposed ability to upregulate androgen receptors. I kept the faith but not once ever experienced anything that I felt could be attributed to that protocol. I later found out something else that does actually upregulate androgen receptors... more androgens. At that time, I wasn't in a position to even begin to try and use it for its usual purpose of that last-mile fat loss.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic