Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hey i am New in this forum i have one question about penis if your are allow?

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
I gotta thank everyone who contributed,the first page was too funny,almost pissed myself reading,we have a cool bunch of douchebags here. I love this site. I needed a good laugh,one week off of PCT.

man1559

man1559

Feb 3, 2011
i agree that shit had me cracking up it just got better and better

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Awww shit! So you mean my synthol filled chode isn't a product of proper knowledge and administration? Fuck, I knew I was doing it wrong all along.

SoldierBull

SoldierBull

Aug 2, 2012
You just know there are some mutilated cocks walking the streets because of this post!! Hahahahahahah!

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Damn this was the first time ive seen this thread. Why couldnt we let it continue damn it lol

jaltb4k

jaltb4k

Aug 20, 2012
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! this is the funniest shit ive seen in a long time! damn i forgot what it feels like to laugh that hard!

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Try pinning 2mg PEG-MGF at 1mg in each side of shaft near head once a week. Your GF will think you've been cheating on her. Be sure you use sterile or bacteriostatic water not SALINE Soln. cause it might STING at injection site.

P.S. Inject bilaterally equal amount on each side or one side will get bigger and it will give you a hook or pyrone's disease!!!!!

Last edited:
chadstallion

chadstallion

Aug 8, 2011
Problem is that it can get too big, women may begin to fear your cock. Mine even scares me sometimes, possibly due to the fact that I injected so much and into so many different spots on my shaft, be careful how big you let it get.
no such thing as a cock that is too big.
just the orifices that are small.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
best growth method I have used is stated in this thread by DW.

Now what I do for extra girth is I lay my shlong over a warm anvil, then after I inject with the 18g needle, I tap it with a 3lb hammer till I can not feel it any longer. It swells up nicely and gives the T-500 more tissue to penetrate and do it's magic

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic