Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hey i am New in this forum i have one question about penis if your are allow?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
This is possibly the best thread I've ever seen!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This beats the thread by the guy that was pinning his asshole.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I forgot to mention two things. I think this is where people go wrong too. You can substitute Test 500 for prop, it just takes longer to kick in. Also if going this route be sure to inject with an 18g needle so it gets into the shaft quickly. I think this last part is the secret DW keeps to himself.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
don't forget the vacumm pump to keep the aas in the shaft.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I also use Miracle Grow. You can get it at any Home Depot or Lowes. Fill up a turkey baster with the Miracle Grow powder and turpentine (for sterialization) and inject in your ass. It may sting but that means its working. After that make a 1 inch incision in your ball sack and add bleach (Again for sterilization) and sew back shut. It may sting but that is normal. Please keep us posted on your progress!

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I hope the baby dick bastard doesn't use any of your guys excellent methods.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I hope the baby dick bastard doesn't use any of your guys excellent methods.

I was thinking the same thing. Lord please keep this guy from actually trying all this shit. I wouldn't be worried if english was his first language, but I'm not certain that he'll have any clue what extreme sarcasm looks like.

Note to you, India-guy, do NOT take the hilarious advice given to you in this thread.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Note to you, India-guy, do NOT take the hilarious advice given to you in this thread.

But if you do please make sure you post pics (no homo)

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was thinking the same thing. Lord please keep this guy from actually trying all this shit. I wouldn't be worried if english was his first language, but I'm not certain that he'll have any clue what extreme sarcasm looks like.

Dude, don't listen to SAD! He just wants to keep it secret for himself.

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
You know, this shit would have been funny if somebody had pointed out to the guy they were fucking with him before SAD finally got around to it. What if he'd run right out and actually tried the shit ? Oh wait, let me guess.... if he's stupid enuff to blah blah blah.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
You know, this shit would have been funny if somebody had pointed out to the guy they were fucking with him before SAD finally got around to it. What if he'd run right out and actually tried the shit ? Oh wait, let me guess.... if he's stupid enuff to blah blah blah.

To start with it was pretty obvious he was a spammer, thats why admin banned him as soon as he seen it. Second thing: Yes, if someone would actually be stupid enough to inject anything into their body without doing at least some research first they get what they deserve. Its natural selection.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Disclaimer

***all post/information are for fictional purposes only. Do not attempt yourself. Doing so may result in permanent injury, blindness, impotence and even death****

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic