Members
Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

Hey guys

D

Delinquent

Nov 8, 2012
Just wanted to introduce myself. Been around the block as far as message boards starting back around 2000 during the better days of EF. Mainly just hang out at AF for the passed few years though I don't really participate that much due to my lack of AAS experience. I did a cycle back in 2002 when I was 22 where I made good gains but I was very immature in regards to my lifestyle and diet so I gained quite a bit of fat also. Shortly after the cycle, partying became my priority where I then slumped in to a depression and ballooned to a whopping 260lbs at 5'6 so yea I was a bonafide fatass and unfortunately have the stretch marks and little bit of loose skin to prove it.

Fast forward some years and following a stint with painkillers, I decided to turn my life around since I had just graduated college and also had a baby girl to think about. Started working out again and really focusing on my diet. At that time, I was floating around 210lbs. I eventually made my way down to 165lbs but due to my soon to be ex wife's continued drug/depression problem, the gym took a back seat to caring for her and our daughter. Over the course of a couple years, I went back up to around 200lbs.

Over the course of the last year, I have finally made it back around 170lbs after losing the fat and gaining a little muscle naturally. I also got rid of the wife so I never plan to let myself return to the land of fatness lol. I'd like to lose about 15 more pounds to be at 9% before making my way return to AAS.

My diet is really what I'm proud of. Over the passed year or so, thanks to a little reading about Buddhism/spiritualism, I have come to the realization that food was never meant to be enjoyed. I now look at food at its most basic level which is energy. This has enabled me to eat chicken and sweet potatoes almost exclusively during the passed year. Sure I indulged every now and then but mainly it's just those two items.

Currently this is my workout/diet/supplement plan

Monday - Chest followed by 15 minutes HIIT type cardio
Tuesday - Back followed by 15 minutes HIIT type cardio
Wed - Legs
Thursday - Bi's and tri's followed by 15 minutes HIIT type cardio
Friday - Delts/traps followed by 15 minutes HIIT type cardio

Diet is simply

44g protein powder and roughly 30g of carbs from dextrose post workout
6oz chicken breast & 1.2 cup sweet potatoes 4x throughout the day
1 scoop Greens First for the vitamins I'm missing from such a strict diet

Supps;

Cellucor C4 pre workout
5g Musclepharm creatine added in post workout shake
Fat burners too many times a day lol
5g fish oil /day
100mg Glucorell 15 minutes prior to carb intake
1000mg glucosamine/chondroitin
AIFM to help boost natural test and keep water retention of estrogen production down

Thanks for reading my long intro and I look forward to making some new friends along the way while reaching my eventual goal of my ideal physique

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
welcome to the board. excellent first intro. im over at the AFboard as well,good group of people...this board is great and think you will find all the info needed here to achieve your goals....take care

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Cool into, good to see dedication still alive and well, keep up the hard work, welcome to TID

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
Welcome, I think I remember you from another board.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Welcome and that was a great intro.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
I do remember you welcome to the iron den.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic