Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Hawkeye's Road to Recovery

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've tried it a couple times and gave up (prematurely I'm sure). Felt like I was going to remove my thumb lol

POB, it does! Frickin sucks, but I had change out of necessity. I had two choices, do the over/under grip on deads (and switch my arms on which one was over and which one was under) or do the overhand or hook grip. There is a dude that does the hook grip and pulls 800 raw....lot of Oly lifters do it as well. I will play with it now and see if it will carry over when I get my strength back. Then of course, I read an article on here how deca and EQ help with surgical repair....hmmm....what to do? LOL.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
I think deca would be good for u! Im hitting eq now so I will let u know how my joints and stuff are. There is a medical journal entry in England about the effects o deca and the help in repairing tendons, muscles. Gh is supper to be good!!!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
GH was ordered from another sponsor on another board at the recommendation of another brother. Let's just say, he has over a grand of my money and no GH....he has posted over on PM about how he is trying to make things right....been almost 2 months...I think I got scammed. I wasn't alone, but I am pretty pissed. It was pretty devastating to me. Trying to save up and do some business with Benchmark...hearing good things about him.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Good thing is, I will be starting my new job...and I am keeping my old job as well (for a while). Helps with that "Momma don't know" account. LOL. Need to stock up on everything. Hey......maybe I should start a charity auction for ol' Hawkeye. Just got to make up some bullshit and sit back and make people feel sorry for me. LOL. Just kidding.....I think we have had all too much of that bullshit.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Lmao I hear you bro!! I still have a grocery card for u!! And a block of fucking cheese. Hahahahababba

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
LOL....got some wine with that cheese.....oh wait...aren't I supposed to ask you for cash instead. LOL.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Lol. For u anything bro. Like I said u always got a place to stay on vacation! Just don't say anything bad about kids! Lol WTF is wrong with people!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i dont think you are a very good patient! in for the overcoming!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
i dont think you are a very good patient! in for the overcoming!

ATW, you are exactly right! I am a terrible patient. My doc is damn good doc. Works on a lot of college football and baseball players and some minor league ball players. And his bedside manor is a bit salty. He's a smartass. LOL. But yeah, I am a horrible patient and am a pain in the ass just to be around since the surgery. Hurry up and wait! LOL.:D

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cardio-20 minutes on elliptical

Flat Bench (w/ Fat Gripz)
135 x 20
225 x 15 x 2
315 x 10 x 3
365 x 5 x 3

DB curls
20 x 20 x 5

Nothing too special....just wanted to feel how the weight would be, and the answer is: HEAVY!!! LOL. Gonna be awhile befoe I am hitting anywhere near 6 again...but shit happens. As for the curls, I just wanted to see how vulnerable and weak my bicep is....obviously, very weak and vulnerable.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I know the gist of how you feel brother but your numbers are sick already, keep tuning into how it all feels and if it doesn't feel right stop and go lighter. You're amazing Hawk!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic