Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hawkeye Going Predator (Cube) on Your Ass!!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'm finding out not training consistently is taking a bit more than I thought to get back, but I'm really trying to stay with percentages and stick with the program. No adductor pain and just sore hips but my buddy says that's normal. I'm using John Meadows intraworkout drink is the shit. Love it. My friend Bull turned me onto it. This guy has helped me in so many ways. He has motivated and getting back into a decent diet. If I keep it together, I think I can put up some decent numbers. Thanks for all the support guys. You guys are what keep me moving forward.

Ummmmm,ok....your numbers are far more than decent, they're huge! Give yourself some credit too and don't push to the point of injury. Your a huge lifter and supporter! !!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Ummmmm,ok....your numbers are far more than decent, they're huge! Give yourself some credit too and don't push to the point of injury. Your a huge lifter and supporter! !!

Just want to get some really solid numbers. I see the SPF is accepting numbers of their 1st and 2nd places for GPC Worlds. And of course there is always RUM too.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Just want to get some really solid numbers. I see the SPF is accepting numbers of their 1st and 2nd places for GPC Worlds. And of course there is always RUM too.

Would you say GPC Worlds has replaced RUM as the ​raw meet to compete in?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Would you say GPC Worlds has replaced RUM as the ​raw meet to compete in?

Thats a tough one BI. RUM seems to attract some non-US lifters but I think they are turned off by all the politics of walkout versus monolith and wraps versus no wraps. GPC is based out of Ireland or the UK but draws a lot of European lifters. The SPF has affiliated itself with the SPF. I think it depends how you want to compete. I kinda like the idea of competing against the world. I think when Brandon Lilly and a few others got involved with RUM the whole monolift screwed RUM.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
December 9, 2014

Flat Bench (80% of 1 RM of 100 lb Fat Bar aka El Gordo)
190x25,25
280x15
370x10
420x3,3,3,3,2
Close Grip (85% of 1RM)
425x1,1
1" in Pause off of Chest (75%)
370x6,6,6
Lat Pulldowns
100x25
200x15,15,15
DB Front/Lateral Raises
30x10,10,10
Dips
BWx10,10,10,10
Tricep Band Pressdowns
Red Band x50,50,35

Workout was a grinder. Back was sore and tight. Just felt creaky. Body is still adjusting to program. I also screwed up the percentages. For Flat bench, I figured my percentage closer to my regular 1RM of 525. Should have figured it at 500. I know El Gordo is tougher but it will make me better. The rest of the percentages are correct. Tough workout. But I was challenged and that will only make me stronger. And hey, I benched and squatted in the same week! Who would have thought!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
You done great bro! Your abilities are just beyond belief!!!!
You crush massive weights!!! Astonishing!!!

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
I read your log with my mouth agape in amazement, I'm blown away by the numbers... impressive as all hell
Awesome work and way to grind it out!!

Then, this:
I benched and squatted in the same week! Who would have thought!
damn funny! lol

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I read your log with my mouth agape in amazement, I'm blown away by the numbers... impressive as all hell
Awesome work and way to grind it out!!

Then, this:

damn funny! lol

I seem to find ways of skipping leg day. LOL

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
You done great bro! Your abilities are just beyond belief!!!!
You crush massive weights!!! Astonishing!!!

Have to say it was just one of those days where I was glad to done. Body is sore from actually doing a program instead of just coming in and doing whatever. Biggest goal is get stronger while getting healthy. Throw in a diet that makes me lean and this guy is all smiles.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Do you have a photo of that bar your bench with?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I can get you one. It's just a thick piece of iron. Gonna try to get deads in tonite. I will try to get a photo.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I can get you one. It's just a thick piece of iron. Gonna try to get deads in tonite. I will try to get a photo.

Ohhhhhhhhh ok. Cool man, sounds really tough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic