Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Grow Mother****er lmfao

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Yes that would be a bench shirt, he talked alot of shit and wears a bench shirt with a 650 bench... Arms like his are not obtainable without steroids. He is admirable for his hard work in the gym, however I have no respect for people that lie about their accomplishments. I'd have an extreme amount of respect for the guy if he said I trained my ass off, and I used steroids. the fact that he vehemently denies it is aggrivating to say the least.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
He had 22 inch arm and was drug free thats one major meltdown.why all the derogatory terms when training.dorian Yates didn't carry on like that and this guys form well what ever floats his boat.you can eat shit sleep thinking about arms but first and fore most its genetics training and drugs.since his throwing all these f&@k yeas just say the truth not string these poor guys who are paying this guy to feed them bullshit.is he entertaining well the only thing I do like is the graffiti on the gym wall

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
This guy is a ****ing clown... intensity is not grunting, screaming & saying m-fer every other word. Intensity comes from within... guys like Yates, Coleman, Warren, etc. are all intense people in the gym. This guy is just a loudmouth asshole.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes that would be a bench shirt, he talked alot of shit and wears a bench shirt with a 650 bench... Arms like his are not obtainable without steroids. He is admirable for his hard work in the gym, however I have no respect for people that lie about their accomplishments. I'd have an extreme amount of respect for the guy if he said I trained my ass off, and I used steroids. the fact that he vehemently denies it is aggrivating to say the least.

Dang dude. Calm down. He was still a friggin monster and still makes me laugh.

You're saying it was tested but they didn't test him even though he made the record?

Sure Konstantin Konstantinovs said that, he hit 1076.9lbs as an untested record.

That's a 426.9lb difference between tested and untested.

What's all the hostility?

You've hit 650 on a bench and 225 for strict curl?

Who really cares anyways. There are plenty of other things out there to worry about.

HDH

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
This guy is a ****ing clown... intensity is not grunting, screaming & saying m-fer every other word. Intensity comes from within... guys like Yates, Coleman, Warren, etc. are all intense people in the gym. This guy is just a loudmouth asshole.

I hope that isn't a tranny in your avi that womans face is crazy sexy.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

What was Ronnie Coleman?

HDH

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Dang dude. Calm down. He was still a friggin monster and still makes me laugh.

You're saying it was tested but they didn't test him even though he made the record?

Sure Konstantin Konstantinovs said that, he hit 1076.9lbs as an untested record.

That's a 426.9lb difference between tested and untested.

What's all the hostility?

You've hit 650 on a bench and 225 for strict curl?

Who really cares anyways. There are plenty of other things out there to worry about.

HDH
HDH, I wasn't being hostile. I've got nothing but respect for ya. I was just stating my opinion about this guy, I'm super intense and I get worked up. None of that at all was meant as hostility in your direction. I've read your logs and your posts and I hold your opinion in high regard. I apologize if I came across that way. I could never curl that kind of weight, in a multiply shirt if I trained in it I could probably hit that weight. As of right now I could not lock it out.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
HDH, I wasn't being hostile. I've got nothing but respect for ya. I was just stating my opinion about this guy, I'm super intense and I get worked up. None of that at all was meant as hostility in your direction. I've read your logs and your posts and I hold your opinion in high regard. I apologize if I came across that way. I could never curl that kind of weight, in a multiply shirt if I trained in it I could probably hit that weight. As of right now I could not lock it out.

It's cool man.

Hell, I couldn't even push the difference between the two X_X

HDH

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
It's cool man.

Hell, I couldn't even push the difference between the two X_X

HDH

My biggest issue with the guy is he calls out steroid users, and he also acts like he is greatest bencher in the world. The is a fine line between confidence and being a ****ing dooshbag. I just think he's crossed it which in my minds lends to a giant lack of credibility.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013

I don't like the dude at all but he had well over a 600lb raw bench at one point

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic