Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Grilling your meats may lead to Alzheimers??

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
what is this thread about again?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Meat is getting cooked, what's the difference between all the cooking methods? Nothing. It's probably funded by some vegan campaign to make the world hug trees and eat fallen rotting fruit. Does anyone know if frying vegan's... I mean vegetables proven to cause Dementia?

Its a proven fact if you are a vegan it may cause you to drive a hybrid, Prius or Yaris.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Almost looks like satire lol

Scientists that research this kind of stuff have all got to lead very boring lives
Well if you call a frequent Daisy Chain or circle jerk among Vegans boring then I guess you're right.

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
I like grilled meats, where am I again ?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Just eat your meat raw and uncooked then.... Problem solved.

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
Pretty soon everything will be bad for you.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Years ago they said it was the charred areas that caused problems. I would imagine they just aren't being as specific. I do believe burned foods have gone through a chemical change that could be harmful though; but chargrilled foods are sooo freakin good

Well Yea!! That's the best part of it. Looks like I'll be wanderin around aimlessly when I get older than I currently am...I ain't givin up my BBQ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Can't believe this is only just starting to be talked about now, I was reading about this stuff years back. Unfortunately most people are simply not willing to listen to the evidence, let alone accept it. I have study notes from this topic somewhere on my HD, I'll see if I can find them to post up.

Oh, and if anyone is genuinely interested in reading more on the link to meat consumption and Alzheimer's/brain degeneration you should see if you can get hold of this book:

9780312340155.jpg

Researchers and scientists have linked what is regarded as a 'faulty protein' known as a prion which is present in meat (especially cattle) to brain degradation. This is explained in great detail in the book, it's thought provoking reading regardless as to whether you eat meat or not MF.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Welp looks like I'm ****ed.... Not going to give up grilling and red meat, to eat like a rabbit.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Researchers and scientists have linked what is regarded as a 'faulty protein' known as a prion which is present in meat (especially cattle) to brain degradation. This is explained in great detail in the book, it's thought provoking reading regardless as to whether you eat meat or not MF.
Uh, how about we tell the full story here. Prions are the infectious agents that cause Mad Cow disease aka Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. They are not "present in meat." They are present in infected meat. Your statement above is about at true as saying:

Researchers and scientists have linked what is commonly know as cholera, a bacteria present in water to massive fluid loss, dehydration and death. This is explained in great detail in the book, it's thought provoking reading regardless as to whether you drink water or not MF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic