Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Got milk?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
We need a way to keep track of how many times you puke on the way to 405. I would suggest your signature. Just put a number. Nobody will know what it means lol

Ok ok when I get home I'll update it but FYI this is the second time I puked when I attempted 295 :0

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Squats
barx10
135lbs x6
255lbs x20

ohp 135x12x2

dumbell curls 35's x12x2

still having problems sleeping usually 5-6 hours whenever I can and last couple days diets been a lil off.. I deft have an appetite but my morning shakes don't like the 20 rep program so I have to change that at least on work out days also I had some tacos yesterday and they didn't go we'll with milk... No excuses tho I just want to include my diet and anything else they may effect the program so I can look back on this later or maybe help sombody else... I might include some anpp to the mix for some added calories and a break from the milk also maybe get somthing higher on the GI scale for carbs on work out days like rice or potatoes in place of the pasta.. Besides those issues I woke up early today looking forward to my squats.. Went smooth I'm finding a nice groove I'm not waisting time the first ten reps I'm getting my gulp of air every rep but I'm keeping it moving and getting a nice reflex out the hole of course after ten it's a grind and I never really know what to expect when I get here but today wasn't bad at all... Ohp's not much to talk about here and then my curls... Ya I know I'm switching those out for some pull ups I'm just scared to find out the truth what my fat ass can do ATM lol I'm thinking maybe 6? Anyways happy 4th

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Glad to see you hitting those 20 rep squats. I hope you can get to 405 by the end.

Did you see I did a set of 20 rep squats with 225# on Thursday? I did them after four sets of 315 x 8 pause squats. I definitely felt those mofos! You can check it out in my journal bro.

Last edited:
D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Another 10 down, keep on moving up!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Glad to see you hitting those 20 rep squats. I hope you can get to 405 by the end.

Did you see I did a set of 20 rep squats with 225# on Thursday? I did them after four sets of 315 x 8 pause squats. I definitely felt those mofos! You can check it out in my journal bro.

Damn can't imagine doing that after that work load... Some good conditioning right there..

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Squats 265x20
bench 225x10x2
rows 135x10x2

killed the squats today, wasn't sure what to expect and could of thought of several reasons it was going to be a shitty session but I nutted up and busted these out with vengeance... Still had more in the tank..
cant wait to get past this week all next week I'll be hitting pr's

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Squats 265x20
bench 225x10x2
rows 135x10x2

killed the squats today, wasn't sure what to expect and could of thought of several reasons it was going to be a shitty session but I nutted up and busted these out with vengeance... Still had more in the tank..

Nice work up in here.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Squats 265x20
bench 225x10x2
rows 135x10x2

It was the baking soda. Cheater. Can't believe you have turned to the baking side... son I am disappointed

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Haha just noticed the avi

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Nice work up in here.

Hey I'm glad you stopped by, I was lurking another journal and you have a killer shoulder work out? I'm interested in that.. I've been kind of nursing a shoulder tho so hopefully it won't put a strain on that..

anyways i couldn't sleep some bad insomnia So I went to the gym and I finally weight myself and I am 240lbs... I did some pull downs, seated rows, various cables for shoulders and some curls with a ez bar, tri push downs and some direct forearm work... Got a nice pump I'm like carbed up and bloated so I mine as we'll enjoy a good pump... I think my log sucks compared to a lot of other logs here I have no volume.. But after those 20 reps I just wana pass out or throw up...
i might have to do like I did tonight and just get a whole work out in and dedicate the squats it's own time..but man I was tempted to go do some deadlifts tonight but I got to save the back..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic