Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Got milk?

T

TEMPER

Jun 23, 2014
I'm so confused about what milk has to do with any of this?
GOMAD stands for Gallon Of Milk A Day.

For people with issues with the milk; go organic, the non organic cows are fed highly inflammatory diets and pumped full of all kinds of shit to make them produce huge utters non-stop. This leads to infected and diseased utters and cows, which are in turn pumped full of antibiotics. It is not uncommon for there to be "puss" and "blood" in mass produced milk. Organic is much easier on my system, and it's noticeable on GOMAD.

I also buy "fast acting lactase" pills. Pack of 120 pills is roughly 10$. I put 6 pills in a gallon and let them dissolve over night. You'll never have a problem with milk again.

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
The first word of the post says gomad
Ohhhh, just thought that meant get off milking a dick. Lol in all seriousness, I've never heard of this though and had no clue what it stood for.

GOMAD stands for Gallon Of Milk A Day.

For people with issues with the milk; go organic, the non organic cows are fed highly inflammatory diets and pumped full of all kinds of shit to make them produce huge utters non-stop. This leads to infected and diseased utters and cows, which are in turn pumped full of antibiotics. It is not uncommon for there to be "puss" and "blood" in mass produced milk. Organic is much easier on my system, and it's noticeable on GOMAD.

I also buy "fast acting lactase" pills. Pack of 120 pills is roughly 10$. I put 6 pills in a gallon and let them dissolve over night. You'll never have a problem with milk again.

I was just recently in a wellness class at work and the guy was talking about the pus and blood in milk. I didn't believe him. That's pretty crazy and nasty.

So what exactly is the purpose for the gallon of milk a day?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Think of how many cals are in a gallon of milk. You are guaranteed to grow doing that. Gstacker has been out of the gym for a bit. He is putting some size back on.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
how about a half gallon of chocolate?

I'll be following....good to see you back here brotha....it's been a minute

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
The puss and blood in milk jeez tmi lol

Squats 235 x20x1
Ohp 135x10x2
Dumbbell curls lol 25lbs x10x3
Various cables for shoulders

warmed up on the treadmill at a high walking pace for 3-4 minutes ...
empty bar for 10 and 135 for 6 and went straight to work, It started getting tuff around 11 at about 14 I was out of breath an rolled the bar up on my neck to try and get some air in but that was a bad idea I got it back into position caught my breath and did a double then singles until it was done this was prolly the hardest set of squats I've ever done my lower back was on fire not sure if I'm going to be doing any dreads while running this program but obviously my backs the weak link... Took me about a good 20minutes for the pump to go down and catch my breath then some ohp's , curls and cables....

So some more info on the 20 rep program it's not just doing reps of 20 it's about pushing yourself past the normal range you work out in... Been around since the 1930's a couple ways to find ur starting weight is to take a weight you can only lift for 5 reps and subtract 90lbs so say you rep 315 for 5 so ur starting weight is 225 you ad 5lbs m w f for 6 weeks and the goals to hit that 315 for 20 reps.... The other way witch I think has more room for error is you take a weight you can do for 10 reps and you do 20 lol...

i forgot to weight myself today if I had to guess I'm prolly around 230lbs and 20+%bf I really don't care and not afraid to ad even more bf if that's what it takes but I know there's no way I'll have a chance without a surplus of calories... Been eating tuna sandwitchs, whole wheat pasta/meat sauce topped with cottage cheese and ofcourse milk.. Still coming close to a gallon a day... I won't lie this is only day 2 and I started with a light weight according to how it's written an it's already kicking my ass... Thanks everyone for the interest and support..

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
If I wasn't a fat ass I'd be all over this!

how about a half gallon of chocolate?

If you buy the chocolate milk by the gallon instead of mixing white milk with the powder or syrup it's about the same macros!

That's a hell of a win.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If I wasn't a fat ass I'd be all over this!

If you buy the chocolate milk by the gallon instead of mixing white milk with the powder or syrup it's about the same macros!

That's a hell of a win.

Ya the sugar in that would just go str8 to my love handles lol I need my calories to count...
deft a good option for a hard gainer..

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Nah I was saying the chocolate milk like TruMoo or Marva Maid has the same carb content as white milk

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Wendsday July 2
Squats 245x20x1
bench 225x10x2
row 135x10x1

so after Mondays work out I was expecting some sore legs since it was the toughest set of squats but I felt nothing all day Monday not only that but was second guessing myself getting threw this program and wondering if it's even going to be worth it in the end... I was hungry as hell tho and ate well, along with almost a gallon of milk witch doesn't even seem like a chore, I pretty much napped all day and layed around... Tuesday came around and I felt my hams,glutes and quads in different areas I never felt before almost like I've just started doing some new isolation excersises...
had some chores that needed to be done so no laying around and I felt these lil mini doms all throught the day and made me look forward to today's work out a lot more... I didn't. Sleep we'll Tuesday night tho only about 6 hours I love to sleep and I can go 12 hours easy lol... So here we are wed no treadmill jus warmed up with the bar x10 then 135x6 and my working set... I didn't know what to expect I didn't think 235 was going to kick my ass Monday so today honestly I was a lil worried I cleared my mind got some air and started squatting first 9 came easy and started getting a lil tougher but nothing like the other day last 2 some grunting and felt I had a lil left in the tank... Only took me about 5 minutes to recover and back pumps almost non existent... After my bench I felt a lil like barfing and started heading towards the bathroom but it went away so I did a set of rows and sure enough I ended up in the bathroom throwing up...

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Nice work. So if I did math right and you are doing this for 6 weeks then your final set of 20 will be at 405 pounds. You might end up puking a few more times, but hopefully not to many. ;)

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Nice work. So if I did math right and you are doing this for 6 weeks then your final set of 20 will be at 405 pounds. You might end up puking a few more times, but hopefully not to many. ;)

Ya that's the math lol I'd imagine I will fail at some point tho and drop a day of lower the increase by 5lbs per work out but yes I'd really like to be able to rep 405 20x
some really inspirational videos of some pretty average looking folks doing 405 for 20
even some lil skinny asain dood repping 225 for 20 I thought was very respectable.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
We need a way to keep track of how many times you puke on the way to 405. I would suggest your signature. Just put a number. Nobody will know what it means lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic