Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Going to blast 300mg tren for a few weeks, a few questions

F

forrest

Sep 15, 2010
So two weeks ago I finished running 1400 NPP, 700 Tren, and 450mg Test and 25mg asin ED. It filled me out very nicely and was a great run. Immediately after, I switched to 1400mg tren, 700mg mast, 350mg NPP, and starting next week will toss in 150mg test (haven't pinned any in almost 2 weeks cause I was running long ester). I have zero sides on 1400mg tren/NPP, though not validated through BW. I also always run 40-50mcg t3.

So for 2-3 weeks (maybe longer) I am going to run 300mg tren ED, sort of an experiment just to see what will happen to me.

- What should I expect in comparison to 200mg tren ED?
- Is 3 weeks long enough to notice drastic differences? (I have lots of tren)
- Should I bother keeping in the 350mg NPP? Up to 700mg to counter balance fullness?
- Should I keep mast at 700mg or drop that to a lower dose? Keep it in at all?
- What noticeable effects will occur after I drop back down to 150-200mg ED? (about 2.5g gear total)

I am not trying to lose weight at all, just get a tad leaner and much more jacked I suppose . Since my cals have averaged out to 3-3.2k on the 200mg ED (high carb cycling), is the general consensus to up them a tad or keep them the same? I am 6' 3" 227lbs this morning, maybe 8% BF. I know 300mg Tren is most definitely over kill for someone my size (not to mention irresponsible and something I'd probably flame anyone else for), but need4tren zamba and gh15 keep posting about how they run ridiculous amounts and my mind just starts racing lol. There is a very good chance I may never go over 150-200mg ED again after this little experiment. I just feel as if it is something I need to witness for myself IRL. Sort of like the grand canyon or some shit.

https://www.theironden.com/gh15-bodybuilding-myth/

My iPhone is really bad at taking pictures, but I have attached some additional recent ones for reference.

I appreciate all comments and advice guys, especially from those who have been to where I am heading.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Good lawd that's a lot of gear. Sorry can't help you. I've never run so much. Personally, I didn't like what 700 /week tren e did for me. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
well I'm probly the king of mega high tren doses and I'm going to say,waste of tren. The couple weeks wont amount to much,because your just peaking not running extended elevated amounts. It boils down to what will work for you,not someone elses cycle,only use what you need FOR YOU

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Did I miss what ester tren you're going to be using? If it's ace or hex, 3 weeks will give you a full spectrum of sides for sure. It won't give you the full benefit of it. If it's tren e, it's not worth a three week run 6 weeks unless you front load but, **** if I would front load 4 grams of tren lol.

You will need prami to stay sane. Mark my words.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
man that is a ton of gear, not sure how to respond without knowing more about ya. i dont think you will see much in 3 weeks, but the question above is relavent on wether you are using ace or enanthate

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
6'3 227
and you're running this much gear? No offense but thats a waste, your not that big and you are running pro -dosages.
Another statistic to the epidemic in bodybuilding smh.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
6'3 227and you're running this much gear? No offense but thats a waste, your not that big and you are running pro -dosages.Another statistic to the epidemic in bodybuilding smh.
well... you saw whose advice he was taking... to the OP... waste your money my friend... a fool and his money soon part.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I am not trying to lose weight at all, just get a tad leaner and much more jacked I suppose . Since my cals have averaged out to 3-3.2k on the 200mg ED (high carb cycling), is the general consensus to up them a tad or keep them the same? I am 6' 3" 227lbs this morning, maybe 8% BF. I know 300mg Tren is most definitely over kill for someone my size (not to mention irresponsible and something I'd probably flame anyone else for), but need4tren zamba and gh15 keep posting about how they run ridiculous amounts and my mind just starts racing lol. There is a very good chance I may never go over 150-200mg ED again after this little experiment. I just feel as if it is something I need to witness for myself IRL. Sort of like the grand canyon or some shit.

Like everyone else has said....that is entirely too much gear, and I will add NOT ENOUGH FOOD. You need to eat more buddy, and quit worrying so much about the roids. You said so yourself, you are not trying to lose weight.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
1400 mg tren and no sides? Time for a new gear source cause that shit is bunk or seriously under dosed!

U need cals not more gear

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well I think that about covers it lol.
GH15 are you kidding? Epidemic still in full swing...Ebola? shit muther****ers are doing a just fine job of killing themselves these days.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
300mg turned me into a raging lunatic and I'll never touch the stuff again. If you're going to run higher doses like that, spend your money on something safer like primo and you'll probably get better results. Or if getting leaner is your goal, just run test and gh. Nothing more is needed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic