Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GH over 10iu's

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
I remember reading that pinning greater than 3-4ius at a time isn't worth it cause the liver can only convert so much GH at a time to IGF1, is there any validity to this?

I think Rich Piana said this in one of his videos as well... Zomb, have you noticed any distinct differences when using the once a day protocol for size as opposed to multiple times a day?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
^ I've heard that before also. But, something is definitely happening cause I got the sides again when I upped the dose from 9 iu to 12 iu. Split am/pm.

But, I would agree that splitting the dose further is beneficial based on my experiences with tren a an test prop. The more often you pin the better the results. I'm only basing it off my own experience.

I'm gonna try 3 times a day an see what I notice.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Please keep us posted bx as I am planning some long term gh soon myself:)

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
**** iv the gh, that is some junkie kind of shit. I don't care if it's the fastest absorbing or best method out there. No way will I stick a needle in my veins!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
**** iv the gh, that is some junkie kind of shit. I don't care if it's the fastest absorbing or best method out there. No way will I stick a needle in my veins!

It's not about making it absorb faster that's how ignorant knobs can be. You want to extend the time of hgh. That's why sub Q and why one would spilt it up . Furthermore people need to stop comparing the effects and use to aas . Two totally different compounds . Test tren etc has nothing to do with hgh experience

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
^ I've heard that before also. But, something is definitely happening cause I got the sides again when I upped the dose from 9 iu to 12 iu. Split am/pm.

But, I would agree that splitting the dose further is beneficial based on my experiences with tren a an test prop. The more often you pin the better the results. I'm only basing it off my own experience.

I'm gonna try 3 times a day an see what I notice.

BX if you could start a log or keep this thread updated, that would be epic.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
BX if you could start a log or keep this thread updated, that would be epic.

i had a long log on another board of my run with 15iu's of seros, 1 gram of test, 1 gram of primo, 700mg tren ace and 100mg anadrol. that shit was fun but it gets annoying to log things after a while especially when you are doing it for months.

moral of the story, as im sure big bx can agree, theres NOTHING like high dosed pharm grade gh.

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
Jesus I just wet my pants reading your post. That's the most beautiful stack I've ever seen. I wish I was friends with an aids patient :( only way ill ever be able to afford that much pharm GH. Even making 100k a year !!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
When I ran gh i ran 10iu once per day. Post workout on training days. When I ran 20iu per day I split into two. Am and then post workout. Only reason is I hoped it would help with the cts. It didnt.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
i had a long log on another board of my run with 15iu's of seros, 1 gram of test, 1 gram of primo, 700mg tren ace and 100mg anadrol. that shit was fun but it gets annoying to log things after a while especially when you are doing it for months.

moral of the story, as im sure big bx can agree, theres NOTHING like high dosed pharm grade gh.

I agree. Nothing like it bro.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I agree. Nothing like it bro.

how are your hands feeling? The worst side effect for me at 15iu's was my hands. they were basically always numb or tingling. at night, unless i could keep them elevated i would wake up in the middle of the night with my hands swollen and feeling like i severed a nerve. excruciatingly painful at times at night. i also could not do upright rows without excruciating wrist pain (something about that specific movement).

i stayed on 15iu's long enough that my wrists definitely thickened permanently. When I was on that dose, my wrists and hands were noticeably bigger - even my girlfriend commented on my hands, and i had to get all my watches resized. i cruise at 6iu's everyday and while my wrists are definitely still bigger, the swelling has come down.

also - bx, are you using slin? If not, I'd highly recommend using some pre workout slin. The synergy with the GH at that dose is just off the wall amazing. high dosed pharma gh will keep you absolutely shredded but your muscles will get somewhat flat and stringy. When you add the slin, you fill out so much more and start to develop that almost inhuman, 3D, roundness and "pop" everyone tries to achieve. If you want, just PM or email me and i can send you the slin and gh protocol I used. Worked really, really well for me and I think youd benefit from it.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
**** iv the gh, that is some junkie kind of shit.

I'd be willing to bet this is what the pros do. You gotta be hardcore to look hardcore....The only problem is once you get used to booting a vein it's only a small step from GH to 'bain to H.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic