Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GH over 10iu's

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
i'm not going down this route if you are genuinely trying to imply that Ronnie was taking 100iu's of GH per day. At first, I thought you were just quoting some moron on AB spreading "insider" gossip. Please dont believe all the stupid shit you read on the forums. They all use a TON of gh. But not 100iu's, I promise you that.

Just think about it financially for a few minutes. The guys at the very top aren't using the latest brand of chinese shit-tropin, they use real pharm grade gh. These guys are not wealthy (with the exception of a few like Jay Cutler, though who knows how hes really doing now given the state of Las Vegas real estate). Even with all the gay 4 pay in the world, do you really think its feasible?

Why do you have to come off sounding so aggressive, brohan? I'm just trying to have a conversation. I'm not implying anything except the idea that there was a crazy amount of drugs involved in ronnie's physique, 100ius ed? Maybe not, but much more than others were taking? Sure, why not? Look at the man compared to others, genetics included in the variables.

I said some 'pro' at AB said 100iu, not myself. To further discredit himself, he said he reached 3% BF his last contest. So he was physiologically dead when he competed.

AIDs patients have no problem selling their 126iu extra sero kits for $250-300, if they're junkies like most are, you could probably even haggle them lower. I agree, even at this price 100iu seems out of the realm of possibility, but then again didn't ronnie's overall size and conditioning seem out of the realm of possibility back in the 70's and 80's?

Just food for thought.

Again if you missed it, I'm not saying he ran 100iu ED, just more than the others.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Why do you have to come off sounding so aggressive, brohan? I'm just trying to have a conversation. I'm not implying anything except the idea that there was a crazy amount of drugs involved in ronnie's physique, 100ius ed? Maybe not, but much more than others were taking? Sure, why not? Look at the man compared to others, genetics included in the variables.

I said some 'pro' at AB said 100iu, not myself. To further discredit himself, he said he reached 3% BF his last contest. So he was physiologically dead when he competed.

AIDs patients have no problem selling their 126iu extra sero kits for $250-300, if they're junkies like most are, you could probably even haggle them lower. I agree, even at this price 100iu seems out of the realm of possibility, but then again didn't ronnie's overall size and conditioning seem out of the realm of possibility back in the 70's and 80's?

Just food for thought.

Again if you missed it, I'm not saying he ran 100iu ED, just more than the others.

Don't mean to come across as aggressive, I just hear so much stupid shit on the boards it gets tiresome.

And trust me, I know A LOT about serostim and its availability. We can leave it at that.

I will challenge you to reconsider your position that Ronnie beat Jay because he took more shit. At that level its a difference of genetics. They all take the same shit. if anything, Jay could take more as he has a lot more disposable income.

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
it is pretty funny that people think there is this MAGIC stuff that the pros take....years of working out...years of correct dosage for them...years of eating...and GENETICS to go with all that. Look at the guy in the gym that has never taken a thing, but has better muscle than the roid head next to him...now imagine that guy using some test and dbol. Then imagine that guy 4 years later doing test, tren, deca, GH, SLIN, and some peptides.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Who cares what the pro's take? Most of us are doing this to look good an still be healthy. No disrespect meant to anyone.

Anyway taking 12iu's, 3 equal splits. I'm gonna do slin. Humalog. What would be a good starting dose? I'm 235 on scale in morning after bathroom. No clothes. I'm definitely 8% bf or less. I've read all the slin guides etc that are on the boards. I was thinking just gonna do post work out to start. Thought about pre workout but I lift for 70 min an do 25 cardio. I like burning fat in the morning. I train early.

Anyone with experience, I'd appreciate a recommendation.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Who cares what the pro's take? Most of us are doing this to look good an still be healthy. No disrespect meant to anyone.

Anyway taking 12iu's, 3 equal splits. I'm gonna do slin. Humalog. What would be a good starting dose? I'm 235 on scale in morning after bathroom. No clothes. I'm definitely 8% bf or less. I've read all the slin guides etc that are on the boards. I was thinking just gonna do post work out to start. Thought about pre workout but I lift for 70 min an do 25 cardio. I like burning fat in the morning. I train early.

Anyone with experience, I'd appreciate a recommendation.

start really low with the slin like 1-2iu's and just increase 1iu everyday until you get to 15iu's IMO. Just make sure to gauge your tolerance and get used to it.

I personally prefer slin pre workout and consume 10g carbs per 1iu slin plus bcaa's and creatine in the workout but I rarely do post workout cardio when doing slin but in all actuality, i usually dont get my second carb meal until a good 30-45 mins after completion of my workout anyway since I would do just whey protein post workout, a shot of gh, then a full meal 30 mins post gh shot. So, you can probably experiment with pre workout slin, just keep some glucose tabs on you in case you start feeling hypo.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I am doing 2 IU's once a day. Just finished second kit stack w/ very moderate steroid stack. Gained 14 lbs and lost a good amount of fat (10 lbs or so). Hands are numb and tingly. When will that side subside? Would like to gon twice a day. I plan on staying on GH for life.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I am doing 2 IU's once a day. Just finished second kit stack w/ very moderate steroid stack. Gained 14 lbs and lost a good amount of fat (10 lbs or so). Hands are numb and tingly. When will that side subside? Would like to gon twice a day. I plan on staying on GH for life.

It seems to improve the longer you stay on. If sides become unbearable, lower the dose.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
It will work either way, however since the effect last so briefly post injection it would benefit to break it up and keep the gh leveld elevated. . Although I've done both ways and found great results. Just remember if anyone says they seen results right away they are just fooling themselves . Hgh is not dramatic , over course of few months you notice - but rewards will be worth it

i saw dramatic results after 2-3 months. Went from a pudgy 228 to a much leaner 244. However, my natural production of GH is extremely low. Way below the bottom of the range based upon IGF-1 results in my labs. I am 51, and my IGF-1 scores are low, even for someone in his 70's. My hands are still numb at 2IU's. Just finishing 2nd kit of rips, and I have 4 more:)

Would going 2IU's twice a day increase hand numbness much?

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
If you are only on your second kit, it will go away in the next kit or two.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Just finished second kit, thanks looking forward to next 2. Seem to have also dropped water.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic