Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GH and cancer

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Cause cancer/ I doubt it. Ignite the existing cancer cells? yup. I have 11 polyps on my first coloscopy, none cancerous. doctor said, you are grower. I had been on gh for 8 years straight at that time. 1iu a day, and up to 4 for injury and post op rehab. Haven't touched it in 10 years and zero polyps since. And really what's the upside other than for injury repair really? I did legy pharma and it really didint do much of anything except held keep gains between cycles.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Cause cancer/ I doubt it. Ignite the existing cancer cells? yup. I have 11 polyps on my first coloscopy, none cancerous. doctor said, you are grower. I had been on gh for 8 years straight at that time. 1iu a day, and up to 4 for injury and post op rehab. Haven't touched it in 10 years and zero polyps since. And really what's the upside other than for injury repair really? I did legy pharma and it really didint do much of anything except held keep gains between cycles.
So you think the hgh contributed to the polyp growth? Sounds like it did. That’s the other concern of my dad’s. Would it make the cyst bigger. I would say possible. What do you guys think?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
An interesting study would be to look at bodybuilders that use, do not use GH at say 5 iu and up for the last at least 5 years and look at those separated into decades. See if the numbers add up to causation correlates. I think such a study has been done but can't recall exactly. I think the take home was that there was no significant increased risk. Maybe it would be different in 10 years since generics will have been out and a massive increase in use. The dosages are actually pretty shocking on some boards.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic