Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GENETICS is EVERYTHING

Z

Zanny1

Apr 18, 2014
Interesting post this hany ramrod says the same on his website that if your under 5 ft 9 forget being a top pro.yes the can achieve a great standard to get them to pro but after that not a chance. Genetic wise as jay cutler puts it there's a few guys out there capable of doing it but don't have the mental strength to be able to do it. Also you my notice that a lot of guys get to the national top five let's say but a lot of them don't inprovements why because they failed to listen to the body's needs and how to cycle key stages of different training programs with diet cycles and gear and I find the less is more if the right recovery and everything else is incorporated at the right time.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
With bb you also have to have money behind you so you do get a lot of guys who win nationals but just don't have the finance to continue on.how many men and women have had to resort to g4p to finance the bb careers.you truly have to love the sport.then you gotta pray that you don't blow out a kidney and have other health issue in the process these guys are not pussying around with there dosages.I was taken 50mg of anapolan in the past the pro I used to know was on 200mg.its a crazy sport if you call it a sport it's just that I had seen some crazy scary funny shit in the 90s.the f$cked thing is I'm loading up to do a cycle after 15 years lol.insane you gotta to be little to take up bb

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Yes genetics is king. That's why I need 1.5 grams plus to even look like I work out.
Really? Just trying to get my head round that statement ~ I guess you were probably being sarcastic.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Really? Just trying to get my head round that statement ~ I guess you were probably being sarcastic.

If you read a little further into the thread I explain that it was somewhat sarcastic... But not completely. However, MF, I know your natty so your frame of reference might be askew based on all the schmucks claiming 15 lb gains every cycle. We'd have about a hundred mr Olympias around here....

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
If you read a little further into the thread I explain that it was somewhat sarcastic... But not completely. However, MF, I know your natty so your frame of reference might be askew based on all the schmucks claiming 15 lb gains every cycle. We'd have about a hundred mr Olympias around here....
You are rocking your avi though !!

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
This is true ,while i have very athletic genes , i have far superior iq , btw i write fast if you don't like it move on please .Now my point i always was way ahead of my classmates in every grade ,when i was in elementary i would read whole books in 1 day on anything that interested me for fun.I t was easy while other kids were lost and hated studying i did it when i was bored or sometimes didn't and watched tv or played video games . Sports is the same people won't accept it because they won't have anything to chase or live for i worked with a guy who never lifted weights he was 5ft 8 250 he on a daily basis would pick up 3 or 400 pound dies or steel casts and lift them to chest level then place them in urns for heat treating the urn ws 4ft off the ground .The pieces were odd shapes some big some small we would weigh them when customers dropped them off btw he would take them off the bed of trucks lol other guys needed a high lo .... he was lil f it and just grab shit like it was 50 pounds i saw him take a 473 pound casting off a bed and walk 30 feet to the scale and slowly place it down . genetics end of story btw when he started he was that strong he didn't get strong just like i didn't get a high iq sorry if the truth hurts I'm no einstein but i can run circles around most well educated people lol ,i quit hs to start my own business , and I'm always asked where i went to college etc..

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This is true ,while i have very athletic genes , i have far superior iq , btw i write fast if you don't like it move on please .Now my point i always was way ahead of my classmates in every grade ,when i was in elementary i would read whole books in 1 day on anything that interested me for fun.I t was easy while other kids were lost and hated studying i did it when i was bored or sometimes didn't and watched tv or played video games . Sports is the same people won't accept it because they won't have anything to chase or live for i worked with a guy who never lifted weights he was 5ft 8 250 he on a daily basis would pick up 3 or 400 pound dies or steel casts and lift them to chest level then place them in urns for heat treating the urn ws 4ft off the ground .The pieces were odd shapes some big some small we would weigh them when customers dropped them off btw he would take them off the bed of trucks lol other guys needed a high lo .... he was lil f it and just grab shit like it was 50 pounds i saw him take a 473 pound casting off a bed and walk 30 feet to the scale and slowly place it down . genetics end of story btw when he started he was that strong he didn't get strong just like i didn't get a high iq sorry if the truth hurts I'm no einstein but i can run circles around most well educated people lol ,i quit hs to start my own business , and I'm always asked where i went to college etc..

a couple of paragraphs would have been nice ;)

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014

Dr. Jitsu? Is that you?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic