Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gay Marriage

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Good point. Many believe the false notion that homosexuals are pedos and vice versa. There are many pedos who are strictly attracted to the opposite sex. Pedophilia is a pathology and generally a crime (rightfully so).

Many people have a similar misunderstanding about rape, thinking it's simply about sex - they'll say that "so and so could have any woman he wants - he doesn't HAVE to rape!". They're ignorant to the fact that rape is an act of violence and about power, control, humiliation, etc. Sex is just the tool to accomplish this.

I'm all for government butting out of what any consenting adults want to do in private, and I think gays should be allowed to marry if they wish.

This type of thinking is based on fear, not on reality.

The fear is gays are deviant and likely to molest children. But there have been many scientific studies done, showing people self identifying as gay are no more likely to molest children than are people self identifying as straight.

Child abuse (from what I can tell) is motivated by much different emotions than homosexuality. I think it is motivated by a need to be a predator of innocent, helpless children, for selfish purposes -- to dominate them and to hurt them. Truly sickening stuff IMO.

Homosexuality, on the other hand, is not about being a predator, but about being with someone like yourself, someone you can relate to. In my opinion it is the opposite of predatory.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Here in the land of the free having the government step in and legislate love between freely choosing adults is messed up.

I'm adopted. If my folks were gay and loved me the way my straight folks loved me it is all good.

The idea that ALL people should be tested for intelligence and common sense before being granted the right to breed doesn't bother me though, LOL.

I see some jerk ass parents out in the world, straight folks, I suppose. Sad stuff.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
This type of thinking is based on fear, not on reality.

The fear is gays are deviant and likely to molest children. But there have been many scientific studies done, showing people self identifying as gay are no more likely to molest children than are people self identifying as straight.

Child abuse (from what I can tell) is motivated by much different emotions than homosexuality. I think it is motivated by a need to be a predator of innocent, helpless children, for selfish purposes -- to dominate them and to hurt them. Truly sickening stuff IMO.

Homosexuality, on the other hand, is not about being a predator, but about being with someone like yourself, someone you can relate to. In my opinion it is the opposite of predatory.

I have nothing against homosexuals as long as they keep it to themselves and I don't disagree that they can raise kids just as fine as normal parents but it's just NOT natural.

Life is created with a male and a female not two males or two females. If anyone believed in human rights and human well-being then we would feed the world and make sure everyone has clear water to drink and shower instead of making it a ****ing warfield. If that was solved then we should worry about other things like the one we're talking about in this thread.

Last edited:
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I have nothing against homosexuals as long as they keep it to themselves and I don't disagree that they can raise kids just as fine as normal parents but it's just NOT natural.

Life is created with a male and a female not two males or two females. If anyone believed in human rights and human well-being then we would feed the world and make sure everyone has clear water to drink and shower instead of making it a ****ing warfield. If that was solved then we should worry about other things like the one we're talking about in this thread.

A) homosexuality is natural (unlike bodybuilding, steroids etc)

B) our first priority as a nation is and will always be freedom/equality for American citizens

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
If I was asked this question 20 years ago I would have said no but today it wouldn't concern me.i still don't agree with it as I am an orthodox Christian and my religion prohibits it but as I have got older I really gives less of a f$&k with issues like this.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I believe govt should play NO role in marriage. think about it, currently you have to ask the state to get married. that's insulting and offensive. why do we need the govt permission to get married?

I agree with this 100%.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

LMAO, this was such an ignorant post that it literally made me laugh. Are you by any chance a teenager?

Reactions: HGH
extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
The bible also says if your wife isn't a virgin she should be stoned. Ignints gonna ignint...

I thought Old school and braw already tied the knot. :)

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I have nothing against 2 guys or 2 girls getting married. I consider myself a libertarian. As far as gays adopting a child I have no issues with that either. If they want to call it a marriage I'm good with that too.

Slic.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I hate religious nuts jobs who wants my laws to be their religious belief.

Swiper is right, I am a free man and I should not need the governments permission to get married.
Its NOT a religious issue but a civil rights issue. I have no problems with religious institutions refusing to marry homos but I get really pissed when they want it to be my laws.

Some say its not natural so it should be banned. Do you feel the same way about people with Downs syndrome too?
Thats not natural either.

I am raising my son as my son. I am not raising him straight and I am sure gay couples dont raise their kids to be gay either.
I can't see anything better then having kids raised by loving parents regardless of its man and a women or two of the same sex.

Saying I dont like so it shouldnt be - is nothing but ****ing ignorant and selfish.
Why should the world do what you prefer?

I just can't look at another person and tell that person you can't have what I demand for myself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,