Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
It says still being processed. I'll keep checking

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thanks for that vid bro! Man can you eat! The eggs were wild! I eat every 2-3hrs. No ketchup for me unless its a cheat day. I eat a lot of asparagus and green beans. I try to have some veggies three to four times a day.

I learned from this and will pick me up some egg whites. That especially interested me.

Good work and thanks for posting this!

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Thanks for that vid bro! Man can you eat! The eggs were wild! I eat every 2-3hrs. No ketchup for me unless its a cheat day. I eat a lot of asparagus and green beans. I try to have some veggies three to four times a day.

I learned from this and will pick me up some egg whites. That especially interested me.

Good work and thanks for posting this!

Its reduced sugar kethcup! Only 1 carb 5 calories! Thanks for watching

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm @ the 7 minute mark... I have to sleep right now but so far its a great vid. 10 second rule with the eggwhites in the beginning had me rolling. Hardcore. Good work.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
I'm @ the 7 minute mark... I have to sleep right now but so far its a great vid. 10 second rule with the eggwhites in the beginning had me rolling. Hardcore. Good work.

Ahaha cant waste

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Its reduced sugar kethcup! Only 1 carb 5 calories! Thanks for watching

I loved the 10 second rule too! What a hoot!
Also... Never heard of that Ketchup so I learned something else bro. Thank you. Keep eating! Get Huge!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hey man I just wanted to share a tip I learned with the skillet and cooking egg whites and stuff in it.

Use a wooden spatula, so you don't scrape the teflon coating off of the pan. When the coating starts to get removed the eggs start to stick to the pan, and over cook in places and makes them not as appetizing.

Make sure you spray a bunch of PAM before adding the eggs into the pan.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hey man I just wanted to share a tip I learned with the skillet and cooking egg whites and stuff in it.

Use a wooden spatula, so you don't scrape the teflon coating off of the pan. When the coating starts to get removed the eggs start to stick to the pan, and over cook in places and makes them not as appetizing.

Make sure you spray a bunch of PAM before adding the eggs into the pan.

That's a good tip. I use a plastic spatula but same idea.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
They had that icecream at my shoprite for a brief time. I wish I could find it again. You eat ketchup like I eat hotsauce. BTW, do you like hot sauce?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic