Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

fukk you oil companies

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
No brother sorry. In a free market yes you would absolutly correct. OPEC is the determining factor and the only determining factor on petrol prices in this country at this time.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
And Clinton and his cronies were the ones who started the whole housing mess with the idea of making home ownership "affordable for everyone", and basically a "right" for all, more or less. I have known and come across many who are simply not cut out for the responsibilities of home ownership no matter what.

I can remember many years ago as a mortgage broker coming across renters and other non-homeowners who came to me to get financing who I could only get approved if they agreed to an ARM, which I would only offer people as such a last resort. I would always tell these people to save a little $ each month and work on getting their credit scores up so that they could refinance to a permanent fixed rate loan before the current loan went from fixed to variable in a couple of years. But I could usually tell that these people weren't going to listen anyway, and that it would be unlikely that they'd even keep the home those 2 years anyway - they'd usually end up getting foreclosed on or having the home auctioned away by the tax collector before then.

Lol, it was sooo easy to get a mortgage, turn around and sell the property without even touching it and profit tens of thousands. A bubble that should have never been

No brother sorry. In a free market yes you would absolutly correct. OPEC is the determining factor and the only determining factor on petrol prices in this country at this time.

No, sorry but OPEC has very very little in what US drivers pay for gas. We import a small percentage of our oil, a nasty little secret America is thee oil rich county of the world, hippies just wont let us drill it.
Prices here are inflated by govt and their regulations, taxes and blocking of easy access oil

DrMehta

DrMehta

Apr 5, 2014
As it is, it seems like 4$ a gallon for gas is here to stay. Its not like there is a shortage of oil or gas so i dont understand why the increase. Fukk you to big oil companies, go fukk yourselves with a gas nozzle!!!

Done ranting.
That's why I bought a car for cash that gets 40 MPG. Also why I average 5000 miles a year or less with my car.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic