Members
Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

first steroid cycle

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
plus i just noticed you have testp and npp? short esters to pin ed-eod?? i hope you like being a pin cushion. even i dont bother with short esters and been using aas for years. more pinning for what?
my advice?
get rid of your stuff and get 3 10ml bottles of teste , an AI and PCT and go with that.

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
Thanx man. what would you recommend to buy to complete a full 12 weeks cycle? to what i already have of course.
i really want to test them.
also how long is the recovery period, and what i should take for PCT?? any supplements?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is your first cycle, then you can save the NPP for later. Just run 300mg test prop/week, pinning 100mg each on M/W/F. Some will recommend more, but I prefer the lower doses.

The key to the cycle being successful is your diet. You want to gain muscle over the next 10-12 weeks, so you need to be in a calorie surplus. If a typical metabolism burns 15kcal/pound of lean mass per day, you want to ingest 18kcal/pound of lean mass per day to ensure you have the extra fuel in you to build muscle while you're training.

I recommend 40/30/30 breakdown of protein/carbs/fat for your daily calories. Keep most of the calories clean, but you don't have to be religious about it. Feel free to have a splurge day on the weekend, where you eat basically whatever you want.

If you don't have your PCT protocol set yet and don't have your PCT ancillaries already on hand, do not start your cycle until you do. I'm not a PCT expert as I'm on TRT and so never cycle, but PCT is just as important as the cycle itself as it helps you keep the gains you had during your cycle (at least minimize any loss), as well as gets your natural test production back up and running.

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
This is your first cycle, then you can save the NPP for later. Just run 300mg test prop/week, pinning 100mg each on M/W/F. Some will recommend more, but I prefer the lower doses.

The key to the cycle being successful is your diet. You want to gain muscle over the next 10-12 weeks, so you need to be in a calorie surplus. If a typical metabolism burns 15kcal/pound of lean mass per day, you want to ingest 18kcal/pound of lean mass per day to ensure you have the extra fuel in you to build muscle while you're training.

I recommend 40/30/30 breakdown of protein/carbs/fat for your daily calories. Keep most of the calories clean, but you don't have to be religious about it. Feel free to have a splurge day on the weekend, where you eat basically whatever you want.

If you don't have your PCT protocol set yet and don't have your PCT ancillaries already on hand, do not start your cycle until you do. I'm not a PCT expert as I'm on TRT and so never cycle, but PCT is just as important as the cycle itself as it helps you keep the gains you had during your cycle (at least minimize any loss), as well as gets your natural test production back up and running.

i've heard that without PCT may appear a lot of problems, also erectile dysfunction for long period..
i will wait to complete all i need for first and post cycle. as i know a PCT plan should always include a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, nolvadex and clomid (reducing them by little). what you would take for SERM?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I think for the most part your friend is giving you good advice.
That's a reasonable cycle and you should for sure see results.
That is if you do not mind a lot of injections.

I always keep some nolvadex on hand just in case.

Pct I always just tapered off and used hcg toward the end.
Used clomid once and hated that stuff

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
500mg/w for 2 weeks, and 50mg dbol. feeling great by now, full of energy and fresh, and a crazy sex drive. i definitely like it.

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
Same as my first cycle. 12 wks and 40lbs later I was very happy, enjoy the ride!

Thx man. already 8lbs. but i'm sure half is water.
how mush did you lose after pct?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Too much for your first cycle IMO should have listened to TG less IS more in the long run, I dont think I have ever ran over 400mg per week in 20 plus years of this, most come and go in a couple years though so good luck to ya and you seem to want to try and do it right at least.
I agree with raajin on the pct easy to overthink it.
Cheers

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Most of the weight you will put on right now will come from Dbol. Don't get worried when you lose a lot of weight after discontinuing it bc Dbol is notorious at water retention. As long as you train hard, eat right, do a proper pct and continue to train well, shoot to gain 8-12 pounds of lean muscle after pct is over. That's very good progress, however remember that everyone's body is different. You might be able to retain more.

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
Most of the weight you will put on right now will come from Dbol. Don't get worried when you lose a lot of weight after discontinuing it bc Dbol is notorious at water retention. As long as you train hard, eat right, do a proper pct and continue to train well, shoot to gain 8-12 pounds of lean muscle after pct is over. That's very good progress, however remember that everyone's body is different. You might be able to retain more.

if you did it, how much did you get after all?? lean muscle (after pct)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic