Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

first steroid cycle

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
Hi all, I’ve been searching info and reading reviews for a lot of time.
Do not want to spam, just need opinion.

I am 27, 175cm, 80 kg, 12% KF, dealing for 4 years with motor sports.
I need a steroid course, because I want it to be easy and fast.
I eat relatively clean, kcal 3200-3600 g a day, 3-4 l water per day, vitamins I try to take from healthy food.
I have strong and defined legs, as from the very beginning I attached great importance to this. This is definitely better than my upper side.
I’ve had 12 weeks to check my blood values. Everything is very good. Liver tests/ cholesterol / bloodwork/ cardiologist, is all clear.
I have a specific question to the community.. I have read so much and heard about thepharmacom.com. what would you advice? Did anybody have experience with them? All my friends keep saying they are the best easy.
Workout: training 5 times a week 60-90 mins. Every 5 days I burden the same muscle.

What would you recommend me? any advise will be good.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I am not familiar with thepharmcom and will be of little help.

But, You are obviously putting some thought into this, more than most new people do, keep doing that. Familiarize yourself with all the short term sides from steroids, and how to minimize them, AND the long term sides that can be less annoying but more serious. Hopefully some specific help as to your question is on the way.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Judging by your units of measure you will need some brothers who live locally to answer.

Hawk

Zuespas

Zuespas

Aug 2, 2016
I'm from the land of the snow, maple syrup and metric measurements (Canada) but never heard of this website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
Thanx guys. have already ordered from them. hope to not get a shit from them.

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
have received my parcel. finally will start my cycle
30k3uz9.jpg
[/IMG]
30k3uz9.jpg
[/IMG]

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
first one

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 273
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So what all have you got there, and what do you plan on running? Map out your planned cycle, and we can give you some feedback.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Pharmacom is legit.
They have a good reputation across the community and I believe there products are good quality. Advanced UGL.
They have sponsored athletes and models in Russia.

What are your questions as far as what your trying to accomplish?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
It looks like
You have some test prop, nandrolone phenylprop, and some dbol tabs?

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
i've got a 7 weeks test cycle here. as they say i better take 150mg of testosterone once in 2 days, the same with nandrolone 100mg. and 10mg of dianabols a day.
a friend of mine says i should take more diana, what do you think?

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
7 week test cycle is no cycle man... dont bother with less than 12 weeks of teste/cyp 400-600mg ew and 300-400mg nandrolone ew and 20-40mg diana ed.
you dont seem to have enough knowledge in aas to be using them yet. please take a couple of months to fully research not just the steroids, but cycles and related side effects and how to control and/or avoid them.

WHEN you are ready THIS would be a basice and decent cycle with what compounds you have ( but will need more added because you dont have enough for a cycle)
cycle:
14 weeks of 500mg test every week
12 weeks of deca 300mg ew
4 weeks of 30mg dbol ed

^ the fact you have 7 weeks shows you dont have a clue what you are doing (no offense, just being blunt) and on top of that your first cycle should be more basic, not a bunch of stuff, or how will you know what you dont react well to or get sides from?
First cycle? Here: 12 or 14 weeks of 400-600mg test every week. (+an AI and PCT)

speaking of that i dont think you have that even for the "7 week cycle"

please dont touch a steroid right now, just research. you need to understand gyno, PCT AI use to keep estrogen normal etc.

good luck man...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic